• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bound
  3. "This item includes (some) VR conten"?!

User Info: McGuirex3

McGuirex3
1 year ago#1
Hi there gamers this is no doubt a no brainer for those of you who already have VR and or know/understand the tech but this gamer doesn't on both. So my question is (now that the game is free for PS+ 11-2017) can one play this game from Start to Finish (without) VR and BTW if you please I'm not asking for assumptions but rather for a fact? Thanks ever so much in advance and happy gaming all.
This is a win,win forum i.e. you help me, you help yourself. Now we're both happy!

User Info: TOMdMAK

TOMdMAK
1 year ago#2
I'm an hour into it and I've been playing in VR the whole time. The only thing not in VR is the picture mode.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Ridge Racer Slipstream, Farpoint, Resident Evil 7
(message deleted)

User Info: McGuirex3

McGuirex3
1 year ago#4
TOMdMAK posted...
I'm an hour into it and I've been playing in VR the whole time. The only thing not in VR is the picture mode.

Again (I'm not asking for assumptions but rather fact)! Thank you for the response but it doesn't help. For one your playing it (and I'm assuming here) ONLY w/ VR! I've played it now for about 30 mins. or longer and as far as I can tell at least so far anyway it plays/looks great (without VR). Thanks again & happy gaming to.
This is a win,win forum i.e. you help me, you help yourself. Now we're both happy!
  1. Boards
  2. Bound
  3. "This item includes (some) VR conten"?!
  • Topic Archived