• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Bound
  3. How to dodge?

User Info: Thylac1ne

Thylac1ne
3 years ago#1
The game said press square but I'm just dying over and over here at this thin piece of terrain with fire looking stuff on it.
http://i.imgur.com/afrSSD2.jpg

User Info: GrandmaImFull

GrandmaImFull
3 years ago#2
I think they meant circle. Square doesn't seem like it could dodge anything.

User Info: Nex9000

Nex9000
3 years ago#3
dance to get through fire and other damaging stuff (hold R2 iirc))

User Info: cngai

cngai
3 years ago#4
I've tried everything and I'm still stuck on this bloody narrow bridge with the fire throwers.

User Info: Thylac1ne

Thylac1ne
3 years ago#5
cngai posted...
I've tried everything and I'm still stuck on this bloody narrow bridge with the fire throwers.

Me too. None of the buttons dodge the fire, regardless of whether or not I'm dancing.
http://i.imgur.com/afrSSD2.jpg

User Info: amarok75

amarok75
3 years ago#6
Dancing until your ribbons ripple will create a shield for a time. The dodge mechanic, which is Square, doesn't work for the fire fountains or bead walls.

User Info: Chaote

Chaote
3 years ago#7
I think I'm in the same area as OP - it's a narrow walkway with yellow pipes on it that are spouting flame at me when I go near thenm. The shield isn't working for me. Neither is square's dodge or the roll on triangle. I've tried restarting the game and nothing. I just die here endlessly.

User Info: sanji78

sanji78
3 years ago#8
I'm in a similar situation with a narrow blue bridge after four rotating red platforms. I shake off the black polygons with square and immediately die on the bridge. Tried dancing as well. ???
PlayStation 4 Ever.
  1. Boards
  2. Bound
  3. How to dodge?
  • Topic Archived