You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vampyr
  3. game is 15 bucks right now on xbox live

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
3 months ago#1
for gold members. is it worth it? did they fix most of the bugs?
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: Decoy2man

Decoy2man
2 months ago#2
Got it free on Gamepass
Loving it
Had one crash/hang up and had to close and restart
Other wise game has long load times, not more than Metro Exodus though
And rotating camera feels like frames are not locked

Still enjoying it so far and hey its free
Suki na Mono wa Suki dakara Shouganai!!

magemaximus
2 months ago#3
yeah i got it on gamepass. beat it three times. was a good game.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

Decoy2man
2 months ago#4
magemaximus posted...
yeah i got it on gamepass. beat it three times. was a good game.

Can you tell me THE point in game before which i have to do all side missions and upgrades (before final boss)?

magemaximus
2 months ago#5
when you get the mission guinea pig in chapter 6. once you complete that mission, you cannot go back. the game will automatically move you to the epilogue. so if you get that mission, don't do it. there are only two missions in chapter 6. antidote and guinea pig.
(edited 2 months ago)

Decoy2man
2 months ago#6
magemaximus posted...
when you get the mission guinea pig in chapter 6. once you complete that mission, you cannot go back. the game will automatically move you to the epilogue. so if you get that mission, don't do it. there are only two missions in chapter 6. antidote and guinea pig.

Thanks

Btw can i screw Dawson fate and still make out with Ashbury in the end or pissing Ascalon boss will change my relationship with her in anyway?
(edited 2 months ago)

magemaximus
2 months ago#7
Ending you get totally depends on how many people you kill. I don’t really remember the rules exactly. But on one of my plays I got one of the good endings. I embraced the nurse. Left the priest alone. Then came back to kill him when he went crazy. I didn’t turn Dawson. I convinced him to die or whatever. And I gave the doctor a quick death.

Other ending I went for what is considered the best ending. I didn’t kill anyone and I turned Dawson into a vampire. I got the good ending.

Don’t kill any civilians. Only one or two of the main people that you are given a choice to do with can be killed or something. And you should get one of the good endings. There are really two good endings.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Oldschooldrewc

Oldschooldrewc
2 months ago#8
Picked this up today on PS4 as it is part of their flash sale deals for $23.99. Been on my list for awhile, heard it was ok not great. Glad to finally get it in my library though.
"Although Candide himself recognizes that it is absurd to do so, he dwells on the condition of man." - Voltaire

Decoy2man
2 months ago#9
Oldschooldrewc posted...
Picked this up today on PS4 as it is part of their flash sale deals for $23.99. Been on my list for awhile, heard it was ok not great. Glad to finally get it in my library though.

Its awesome and continue to impress me with writing, music, atmosphere etc
  1. Boards
  2. Vampyr
  3. game is 15 bucks right now on xbox live