• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vampyr
  3. Dlc dragonbane vs hacksaw

User Info: gerbilsrcute

gerbilsrcute
7 months ago#1
How do the stats compare initially and when levelled? If you have the havksaw & the mace & ate levelling those weapons is it worth purchasing dlc for the sword? Basically as said want to know how it upgrades compared to the hacksaw, specifically in terms of stats & upgrades. Thanks. 😀

User Info: Kalisa

Kalisa
6 months ago#2
Hey,
If you're still interested I got the stats. Not sure about how it starts, I don't remember. But I gotcha lvl 2-4. The sword starting off has attack speed of 10.0 and stamina consumption 20.0.

Level 2: damage 90. Can upgrade +10% damage or blood points absorption 2.5.

Level 3: damage 96. Can either decrease stamina consumption by 10% or absorb extra blood points making it 5 points per hit if you also choose blood absorption on level 2 (what I did).

Level 4: damage 135. Can +10% damage or decrease stamina consumption by 10%.

Level 5: damage 200. And again +10 damage or -10 stamina.

In general, hacksaw is faster, but Dragonbane is a bit stronger.

What I have now is level 5 Dragonbane of 240 damage, 5 points blood absorption and original speed and stamina consumption. I upgraded blood points in lvl 2 and 3. Lvl 4 and 5 I upped damage only.

Hope it helps,
Cheers.

User Info: Kalisa

Kalisa
6 months ago#3
In conclusion, you can basically up the hacksaw to the same damage level, but with less blood points. Or you can get way more blood points on hacksaw, butsacrifice a bit of damage. Hacksaw is still a bit faster to wield tho. So, eh. The dlc is fun lorewise and I get to run around with a sword. They also give you a fancy hat. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Vampyr
  3. Dlc dragonbane vs hacksaw
  • Topic Archived