• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vampyr
  3. Did that story mode update ever happen?

User Info: PsychicHippo

PsychicHippo
8 months ago#1
Haven't popped this game in for a while...Several months ago an update was announced which said it would add some new modes but then the hype died rather quickly and no one has mentioned it since. Did that ever happen or are we still waiting? If so, is it worth checking out?
Clairvoyant, paranormal enthusiast, author of Psychic Musings and the Fledgling Psychic series. Not a new age hipster, just a normal guy who sees stuff.

User Info: MarBeats

MarBeats
8 months ago#2
Yeah I think I and others made a post about it. Easy mode and hard mode. New game only
The Dragon Lords(Valheru Ashen-Shugar) The first Race ever. Look it up fool!!! Battle Madness worse then any Sayian!!

User Info: Allen Tax

Allen Tax
8 months ago#3
I just wonder if it has the latest patch. I know some hate it and some don't care. Being the latest patch removes good things from the game. Aside few things fixed being item spots changed, quest fixes, random game error stops.
Is A guy.Like guys ONLY! "Rights are not won on paper. They are won only by those who make their voices heard"-Harvey Milk
  1. Boards
  2. Vampyr
  3. Did that story mode update ever happen?
  • Topic Archived