Jeanne Rate Up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ZechsRaines

ZechsRaines
2 months ago#1
Anyone know when Jeanne Ruler rate up is? Is it soon enough to worth waiting on or should I just start gacha suicide now?

I've only been playing a few weeks and now that I'm done Orleans I want in Jeanne's jeans.

User Info: CRtwenty

CRtwenty
2 months ago#2
Most likely Valentine's Day will be the next time shes on rate up.
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!"
PSN ID: CRtwenty Pawn: Garius

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
2 months ago#3
Coulda sworn every rate up banner had a low-key Jeanne rate up.
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

CRtwenty
2 months ago#4
Sir_Punsalot posted...

Shes always capable of spooking you but you're just as likely to get another SSR servant from the general list like Vlad or Artoria.
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!"

Sir_Punsalot
2 months ago#5
CRtwenty posted...
Sir_Punsalot posted...

Shes always capable of spooking you but you're just as likely to get another SSR servant from the general list like Vlad or Artoria.

I mean, the amount of people I saw complaining about Jeanne spooks is quite high
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

CRtwenty
2 months ago#6
Sir_Punsalot posted...
CRtwenty posted...
Sir_Punsalot posted...

I mean, the amount of people I saw complaining about Jeanne spooks is quite high

I see people complaining about Artoria more than Jeanne myself. Or those poor people who wind up with multiple Waver spooks.

Sir_Punsalot
2 months ago#7
CRtwenty posted...
Sir_Punsalot posted...
CRtwenty posted...
Sir_Punsalot posted...

I see people complaining about Artoria more than Jeanne myself. Or those poor people who wind up with multiple Waver spooks.

Oh boy, what I'd do to get spooked by Waver.... (Have no copies of him myself).

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
2 months ago#8
I got a Jeanne (Ruler) on one of my accounts, but I don't really care much for her on it.
I like her character no doubt about it, but her entire raison d'ĂȘtre in this game is tanking AOE NP's. She's just bad at everything else except staying alive and none of her skills will get a strengthening which they so desperately need.

Regardless, I hope that you can get your desired character whenever the day comes.

(Wrote some french in this post!!!)

User Info: ZenbuZenbu

ZenbuZenbu
2 months ago#9
Her NP post interlude is pretty ridiculous, team buff cleansing makes a lot of challenge quest easier, as well as soaking up NP. Her skills are terrible though, the only one worth it is revelation. With 3x 2030, you have 33 stars per turn, which helps stall team's damage output just a little bit

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
2 months ago#10
I got her on my second roll for Jack's banner. Hm.
3DS Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8338-8600, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived