• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Buffs & Balances I'd like to see- What do you think?

User Info: Mrkittenz

Mrkittenz
1 year ago#1
With the ever changing state of this game we'll see a lot of changes. Here is just a few.

Winston-

Winston is such a difficult character to balance because a small change can easily throw him into OP territory. So let's head there now.

What I'd like to see is his Jet Pack Jump work similar to Tracers Blinks. He would get 3 jumps and after he's exhausted them they would go on a 12 second cool down. The only difference is there is no charge between jumps like Tracer.

I would also throw an extra 500 for his bubble shield.

Also through a little extra time for his Ultimate like 5 extra seconds.

Reinhardt

Increase his shields health to 2500. However, once his shield is destroyed it needs to recharge and cannot recharge if Reinhardt is taking any damage. This might actually destroy him so this is probably a bad idea.

Symmetra-

Defense Matrix reduction of range and timed for 2 minutes of uptime.

It's really good and it lasts too long and covers way too much of the map.

Sombra

Remove the delay from going from stealth to using an ability.

Faster reload time?

What changes you guys wanna see in this game?
#1 worst player of Overwatch. If you see me on your team, you're going to lose.

User Info: zhumar

zhumar
1 year ago#2
Mrkittenz posted...
Winston is such a difficult character to balance because a small change can easily throw him into OP territory

Mrkittenz posted...
What I'd like to see is his Jet Pack Jump work similar to Tracers Blinks. He would get 3 jumps and after he's exhausted them they would go on a 12 second cool down.

Broke'd.
Founder of the madbad virgin clan

User Info: thebest99

thebest99
1 year ago#3
:') itried
Sick Overwatch Gameplay right here fellaz
https://youtu.be/36lJ9-ytXbU

User Info: aubigblue

aubigblue
1 year ago#4
What I'd like to see is his Jet Pack Jump work similar to Tracers Blinks. He would get 3 jumps and after he's exhausted them they would go on a 12 second cool down. The only difference is there is no charge between jumps like Tracer.

Something like this, definitely. Instead of three in a row like Tracer, I'd like to see his jet pack jump simply get a cooldown reduction. Or make his default jump take him a bit higher/further as well.

User Info: Jumpman_8891

Jumpman_8891
1 year ago#5
I've always thought Winston wouldn't be bad with a climb ability. The climb distance would be similar to Gengu/Hanjo, so any higher areas would need to be traversed by his jump-pack.

Mrkittenz posted...
Symmetra-

You mean the Shield Generator?
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.

User Info: thebest99

thebest99
1 year ago#6
Jumpman_8891 posted...
I've always thought Winston wouldn't be bad with a climb ability. The climb distance would be similar to Gengu/Hanjo, so any higher areas would need to be traversed by his jump-pack.

Mrkittenz posted...
Symmetra-

Yeah I was high AF on pain meds when writing this.
Sick Overwatch Gameplay right here fellaz
https://youtu.be/36lJ9-ytXbU

User Info: zhumar

zhumar
1 year ago#7
Jumpman_8891 posted...

No, D.Va's defense matrix should be active for 2 minutes...still 10 second recharge.
Founder of the madbad virgin clan

User Info: thetimmon

thetimmon
1 year ago#8
zhumar posted...
Jumpman_8891 posted...

No, D.Va's defense matrix should be active for 2 minutes...still 10 second recharge.

that'd be hilarious. new weekly mode maybe? all D.va, and all have 2 minute long defense matrixes with 10 second cooldowns?

User Info: Jumpman_8891

Jumpman_8891
1 year ago#9
thetimmon posted...
zhumar posted...
Jumpman_8891 posted...

that'd be hilarious. new weekly mode maybe? all D.va, and all have 2 minute long defense matrixes with 10 second cooldowns?

Yeah. That sounds like a blast.
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Buffs & Balances I'd like to see- What do you think?
  • Topic Archived