What's competition like when you're <45

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. What's competition like when you're <45

User Info: thebest99

thebest99
2 years ago#11
ShadowThief098 posted...
There were definite issues with quitting and the penalties, but most of that has been resolved. I find it convenient, TC, how you blame blizzard, and blame your teamates and everyone else, but not once in your post do you take the blame for your personal rank.

Yeah, you're right I didn't ever take the time to reflect on the major factor in my personal ranking. My own performance. I made bad choices, I made bad plays, and the end result is primarily contributed by those actions which now reflect my rank.

If I want to rank higher I just have to play that much better and if I want to continue to move up with competent teammates I need to form a team that will not break and will adapt and won't quit out.

I need to start a team.

Thank you all for your wonderfully, sharp, and painfully realistic replies. I know I was just a little too whiney, more so than I wanted the topic to come off as.

:)
Sick Overwatch Gameplay right here fellaz
https://youtu.be/36lJ9-ytXbU

User Info: TheSpinBig

TheSpinBig
2 years ago#12
thebest99 posted...
ShadowThief098 posted...
There were definite issues with quitting and the penalties, but most of that has been resolved. I find it convenient, TC, how you blame blizzard, and blame your teamates and everyone else, but not once in your post do you take the blame for your personal rank.

Yeah, you're right I didn't ever take the time to reflect on the major factor in my personal ranking. My own performance. I made bad choices, I made bad plays, and the end result is primarily contributed by those actions which now reflect my rank.

If I want to rank higher I just have to play that much better and if I want to continue to move up with competent teammates I need to form a team that will not break and will adapt and won't quit out.

I need to start a team.

Thank you all for your wonderfully, sharp, and painfully realistic replies. I know I was just a little too whiney, more so than I wanted the topic to come off as.

:)

dude... you are far too reasonable to be on the internet
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. What's competition like when you're <45

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived