Bugged Achievement?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Bugged Achievement?

User Info: LillyNight

LillyNight
2 years ago#1
I have recently been trying to collect the cute sprays and almost have all of them. I still need to get the cute sprays for Bastion, D.Va, Junkrat, Pharah, Winston, Zarya, and Zenyatta. I may have to redo McCree's.

I managed to get Reaper's yesterday and the achievement came up just fine and the spray unlocked.

Not that long after that I managed to kill four people with High Noon, only the notification didn't show up. I have had this happen with Symmetra, getting the achievement just not the notification, I thought maybe the same thing happened here but that wasn't the case. It said it wasn't unlocked. I checked the personal highlights in case I misheard when I used the ultimate but no, when I used it I heard "quadruple kill" clearly and saw five names pop up. Four for the quadruple kill and one for D.Va's mech.

Is anyone else having this problem with McCree's achievement or any of the other achievements pertaining to the heroes I'm still trying to get the cute sprays for?
Dream Address: 4100-5252-3039

User Info: zhumar

zhumar
2 years ago#2
Achievements in online games have been pretty wonky on Xbox One. There have been a few achievements I finished where I got the spray, but not the achievement...the achievement popped eventually, but it was pretty laggy.
Sponsored by Astro Gaming, Kontroller Freak and pretty much everything else.
You can't afford my luxarious home in Queens, NY - http://dailym.ai/1U53YWX

User Info: thebest99

thebest99
2 years ago#3
I had this issue in Black Ops 3. I ended up having to re-install the game and all these achievements popped. I don't know if it will be the same, I been trying to do Lucios the floor is lava achievement and hope I don't get shafted/
Sick Overwatch Gameplay right here fellaz
https://youtu.be/36lJ9-ytXbU

LillyNight
2 years ago#4
Sadly I didn't get the spray or the achievement. It may pop up later but until it does I plan on trying to re-do the High Noon. It may take a while since most people can kill McCree before he can use High Noon if they spot where you are or they run out of your line of sight. Only reason I managed to kill four people the first time is because I was on a map where I could get to a high location that was above the point.

You might be able to get "The Floor is Lava" achievement at Lijiang Tower: Control Center. That is where I got the four kills as McCree. I only managed to get Lucio's cute spray because I used my ult right as an enemy Hanzo used his and it will be a long while before I can get "The Floor is Lava" achievement since I am horrible as Lucio lol.

LillyNight
2 years ago#5
I managed to get the achievement and spray. I had to do it a second time for it to unlock.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Bugged Achievement?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived