You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. It seems I'm getting suspended WAAAY more these days.
RyoHakubi 3 days ago#1
I don't use voice chat, and I don't type anything, but I am constantly being blamed for the failure of the team.
I only queue up as support, and usually play Mercy. Yet people accuse me of throwing because I won't follow them into the enemy spawn to kill them. Then the team gets wiped because they were literally standing in the enemy spawn doorway.
I keep getting suspended because of situations like this, and it's annoying. WTF am I supposed to do to circumvent these false reports?
Be Quick or Be Dead.
AzaneAzer 3 days ago#2
Never known anyone suspended for any gameplay reasons. It's only been the afk/spamming/racism that I've seen people get suspended.
Vulcan422 3 days ago#3
Just drop the game and wait for Overwatch 2. In its current state, Overwatch 1 is a wasteland. Bad balance and a community that has no clue how to play it. All of which is being fixed in Overwatch 2.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | KOFXV: Iori/Rock/Geese | DNFD: Ghostblade, Hitman | GGST: Leo, Nagoriyuki, Testament
GRTooCool 3 days ago#4
Everyone thinks they're innocent. You have to have done something that you're not admitting to.

I highly doubt you're queuing with a 5 stack where they all band up to report the solo queuer for no reason.
Gamefreak used CUT! It hurt itself in its confusion!
I’ve played since beta, I’ve never been suspended.
CONTEXT
psuedospike 2 days ago#6
Post a picture of your suspension report or no one is going to believe your story I'm afraid.
"I Never Die!!" -Smash Daisaku
But I was playing mercy and then I got suspended for no reason
CONTEXT
I must have been healing too good
CONTEXT
TG_Wolf 2 days ago#9
They don't suspend/ban s*** unless its reported on stream by a high profile streamer or it directly affects OWL.

They just don't give a f***.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] DTARMGSYFWC
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.
I'd suspend you for playing Mercy alone, unless you have a Soldier, Ashe, Pharah or Echo, she is useless and dogs***.
Xbox Tag: ED ESTL PSN: SBChuck
Street Fighter V Mains: Chun-Li and Laura
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. It seems I'm getting suspended WAAAY more these days.

GameFAQs Q&A