• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. When was Overwatch at its best to you guys?

User Info: DexterTheThird

DexterTheThird
1 month ago#11
Year 2 was generally a good time. Events were still exciting with fresh content, balance was usually decent (Moth Meta and Invincible Bastion being the exceptions), the hype for Doomfist was great, and the community was generally strong and it was much easier to find dedicated players to group regularly with.
Formerly known as Hero Fly Chao. Official Geno of the Smash Switch board.
Wandersong is my GOTY 2018. Go check it out.

User Info: sycoKinesis

sycoKinesis
1 month ago#12
For me, it'd have to be the year it was released (2016). I was addicted to the game, but each year has me playing the game less and less.
I don't need a quote

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
1 month ago#13
Other than at launch when it had that magical feeling

but honestly gotta say since 2 2 2

game should have been built and launched with that in mind and went from there
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
1 month ago#14
When Zen's secondary fire actually fired all the orbs fast
When Symmetra 2.0 existed and she had the shield and was actually fun to use

These are the only two things i miss in the game, the balance is always wack but at its best was when i was enjoying those two characters and now i enjoy neither of them.
I play Monster Hunter. You may of seen me, i'm the one in the fluorescent pink hat.

User Info: ShiningBlade1

ShiningBlade1
1 month ago#15
Summer 2017 was when I played it the most
https://card.exophase.com/1/1138505.png
https://www.last.fm/user/yourhero34

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
1 month ago#16
Before Sombra was created. I honestly think the whole invisibility hack is BS.

Even up to this day, whenever I'm playing in Mystery Heroes and have one of those games where I'm dominating and in control, the game will make sure to give the other team at least 2-3 Sombras to **** everyone over.
If you make an intelligent post, people tend to ignore it because they only respond to stupid. Don't believe me? Just look at most of the chained replies.

User Info: YoungThugger

YoungThugger
1 month ago#17
Game was great up until Season 5. Post-5, the game went on a goddamn downward spiral (around the time Moth made its presence known) and still is.

It was just fun. Even if it wasn’t balanced, it was incredibly fun and I actually felt like skilled players were rewarded.

Recently, it’s been a clusterf*** of a game that’s stuck in anomie. Now, it just doesn’t have much of a soul. All of the players that I grew up with left and there’s not much that’ll get me to come back.
I will make Capcom acknowledge Power Stone's existence even if it takes....FOREVER!

User Info: Thunder_Armor

Thunder_Armor
1 month ago#18
GOATS and Brig

I should go.

User Info: Irony

Irony
1 month ago#19
Launch
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. When was Overwatch at its best to you guys?
  • Topic Archived