You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Don't we get free loot boxes anymore

User Info: Yuna1990

Yuna1990
4 weeks ago#1
Didn’t we used to get free loot boxes every time we got our endorsement level up or have they stoped giving them out.
Official Yuna Tifa and Materia of Final Fantasy VII X Dissidia NT boards.

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 weeks ago#2
You get them every now and then from endorsement level. If they gave out boxes every single time it went up they would be giving out tons of loot boxes because people can go up and down several times a day

User Info: BA2929

BA2929
4 weeks ago#3
It's completely random. I won't get any for quite awhile, then they'll just show up randomly in my inventory.
"Two grand slams in a week - man, that's seven or eight ribbies right there."
- Bill Madlock, Baseball broadcaster

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
4 weeks ago#4
You get them randomly, Ive been sitting on level 4, and I get 3 boxes about twice a month.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 weeks ago#5
The first time I got that message from Roadhog that said "Keep it up!" at level 3, it conveniently popped up the day after one of the events ended. Figures huh? lol

Then as I got to Level 4, I was happy to see I got 3 event boxes during Chinese New Year. But then that event went 4 weeks and it never popped up again, until the day after the event finally ended once more. Then I got it twice in a week.
If you make an intelligent post, people tend to ignore it because they only respond to stupid. Don't believe me? Just look at most of the chained replies.

User Info: JepMZ

JepMZ
3 weeks ago#6
Wait, what happened?
http://tinyurl.com/LBPComic 3ds new leaf: 2680-9862-6140
Dragon's dogma Pawn: Brion; lv 23, Fighter, Scather; Mitigator

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 weeks ago#7
Can Confirm I had 3 lootboxes yesterday when I logged in, The Keep it Up Endorsement boxes are still a thing.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
3 weeks ago#8
AzaneAzer posted...
Can Confirm I had 3 lootboxes yesterday when I logged in, The Keep it Up Endorsement boxes are still a thing.

Yep. I just got it myself about 4 days ago.

Pretty sure it happens twice a month. They're just random with no set date.
If you make an intelligent post, people tend to ignore it because they only respond to stupid. Don't believe me? Just look at most of the chained replies.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Don't we get free loot boxes anymore