You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. It has finally happened. We are officially in the darkest timeline balance-wise.

User Info: Strangeotron

Strangeotron
4 weeks ago#21
DepreceV2 posted...
Strangeotron posted...
The game is a mess. Balance is awful. Character design really sucks. Why include so many unfun moves? Pick Wrecking Ball and you will be hacked every time you spawn. Great!

What a mess

Balance isn't awful. People that say this didn't play Overwatch the entire 3 years. No character is unplayable. Yes Goats sucks and needs to be fixed but don't talk out your ass. Also... your example of you getting mad you are getting hacked all the time as wrecking ball... Well... Sombra is a COUNTER to you! Stop playing Hammond into Sombra and you'll have a better time. Don't expect the Des to balance the game where you can play into counters without having problems. That's a you problem.

It's sad that I have to keep explaining this.

I start with WB, the enemy then changes during play to Sombra. This renders WB completely useless.

This is good game design, how? A character that is utterly pointless.

BUt I dn't expect online gamers to ever think about things. Far too stupid

User Info: DepreceV2

DepreceV2
4 weeks ago#22
Strangeotron posted...
DepreceV2 posted...
Strangeotron posted...
The game is a mess. Balance is awful. Character design really sucks. Why include so many unfun moves? Pick Wrecking Ball and you will be hacked every time you spawn. Great!

What a mess

Balance isn't awful. People that say this didn't play Overwatch the entire 3 years. No character is unplayable. Yes Goats sucks and needs to be fixed but don't talk out your ass. Also... your example of you getting mad you are getting hacked all the time as wrecking ball... Well... Sombra is a COUNTER to you! Stop playing Hammond into Sombra and you'll have a better time. Don't expect the Des to balance the game where you can play into counters without having problems. That's a you problem.

It's sad that I have to keep explaining this.

I start with WB, the enemy then changes during play to Sombra. This renders WB completely useless.

This is good game design, how? A character that is utterly pointless.

BUt I dn't expect online gamers to ever think about things. Far too stupid

It's counters. You literally explained it the exact same way. Want to deal with Sombra and make Wrecking ball more playable. Counter Sombra. Hanzo is a great character for this. Zarya can support Hammond with bubbles. There are ways to get it done. Sombra isn't an auto win character against Hammond when you have teammates and your own personal positioning. Stop looking at it as a 1v1 in the middle of a parking lot.
Yes... I'm a Hanzo main

User Info: kiba312

kiba312
4 weeks ago#23
nocturnal traveler posted...
Stop playing Hammond into Sombra and you'll have a better time. Don't expect the Des to balance the game where you can play into counters without having problems. That's a you problem.

Now why would he do that? If he complains enough, Blizzard will nerf Sombra. It worked for Brigitte and Mercy.
Switch FC: SW-7023-5202-9153
LoL IGN: inplane, Battle.net: inplane#1750

User Info: csb13

csb13
4 weeks ago#24
Isn't this for the best considering 75 percent of the roster is dps. Maybe once they add more tanks and healers so your not trapped playing the same 4 characters all the time if ur a tank or healer main(which is usually just flex players). I hated 2 2 2 so very much because i'm literally always tank or healer
Some people just need a high five.......>_> to the face......With a chair
https://www.deviantart.com/jesusjr

User Info: knuxnole

knuxnole
4 weeks ago#25
Good?

DPS are the most fun heroes to play.
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782

User Info: Strangeotron

Strangeotron
3 weeks ago#26
The game is stagnant and poorly balanced. The counter system just penalises you for picking a hero you might want to play which, in a game like this, has to be the dumbest design choice. You want to penalise me because I picked WB and they picked Sombra? Well done, you've just told me not to play your game.

And sniping just doesn't fit at all into OW.

User Info: DepreceV2

DepreceV2
3 weeks ago#27
Strangeotron posted...
The game is stagnant and poorly balanced. The counter system just penalises you for picking a hero you might want to play which, in a game like this, has to be the dumbest design choice. You want to penalise me because I picked WB and they picked Sombra? Well done, you've just told me not to play your game.

And sniping just doesn't fit at all into OW.

https://imgtc.com/i/UrJqAgx.gif

How is it bad game designed? Blizzard intentionally designed it like that. Jeff said do yourself. Not being able to one trick your favorite hero is a good design choice. Not a bad one
Yes... I'm a Hanzo main
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. It has finally happened. We are officially in the darkest timeline balance-wise.