• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. People who complain about nobody playing as tank/healer in your team

User Info: valikkster

valikkster
1 month ago#51
A 3,2,1 comp can work if the solo tank is a shield tank.

If ever you see the ppl lock dps and then another picks a zarya, you've lost. You might as well lock dps and try to have fun.

User Info: guncaddy

guncaddy
1 month ago#52
Shadowsun8 posted...
They aren't much better when they pick Ana when they are so bad at aiming that you have to wonder why they didn't just play Lucio or Mercy instead -- she's one of the "snipers" I almost hate to see on my team these days because you never know if you're getting one that is skilled or is a complete waste of a roster pick.

And yeah, I almost always take breaks and play only during the events, but the last few have been so weak that even that is losing it's appeal. I'm trying to keep it interesting by playing characters that aren't Tank or Healer (Tracer, Ashe, Pharah, etc) but all that is doing is making the game even less fun since others rarely pick up the slack in that department, often leading to a loss.

The fact that both competitive and QP are often random experiments in self-torture and the Arcade mode rotates out the few games that I enjoy for days at a time means I'll probably move on to another FPS soon (downloading my PS+ copy of Destiny 2 this weekend) if they don't improve on what they are doing now.

Not much stopping me from trying Apex at this point either -- while Blizzard is pushing the OWL on television and other media, they need to be careful that the core videogame fans don't move on without them.

I’d say this. Destiny 2 without the dlc is not worth it.
Pretty pretty is the horsey who hath drunken the magic tequila

User Info: Mako_Sharknado

Mako_Sharknado
1 month ago#53
I've basically settled on bein' a tank main with the occasional support flex'n the very very rare Genji game here'n there

I'd be less bitter about it if there were a couple more tank options tho, considerin' a lotta the time I've gotta choose from only the main tanks, 'n Rein's the only one'a those I actually like ta play

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
1 month ago#54
What do they call it when you fill to help the team? A flex? I'm a main flex. Almost always switching to tank/support to fill out the team comp, but sometimes I wanna play dps. Maybe I wanna do reaper? Sombra is incredibly fun to me. I hatte being forced to fill every single game. That's why I personally feel like EVERYONE should learn to play at least one healer or tank.
I'm not changing this sig until Splinter Cell: Blacklist is BC

User Info: Shadowsun8

Shadowsun8
1 month ago#55
Mako_Sharknado posted...
I've basically settled on bein' a tank main with the occasional support flex'n the very very rare Genji game here'n there

I'd be less bitter about it if there were a couple more tank options tho, considerin' a lotta the time I've gotta choose from only the main tanks, 'n Rein's the only one'a those I actually like ta play

More tanks and more supports -- or hybrids -- would go a long way towards balancing out this game.

A better PvE mode would also give people a place to practice and play DPS characters without worrying about your opponent's skill level.

User Info: Jacabben

Jacabben
1 month ago#56
I haven't played in awhile but I learned to wait and see what everyone picks and try to fill what's missing. If no one else adapts I join in and just pick whatever I want. Except for comp I rarely play that ever because I get bombarded with people leaving matches during placement so I give up
Xbox One/PSN: Murmaider358
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. People who complain about nobody playing as tank/healer in your team
  • Topic Archived