• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. it would seem mercy did get a buff.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#1
She became ashe ass fly. A boosted ash is deadly. She one shota (head shot) all non tanks an the dynamite is also death if they dont get healing. so many asheXmercy duos i keep getting on my team or the enemy team.

User Info: Edge_of_Ada

Edge_of_Ada
1 month ago#2
We've known but yes it is cool and less annoying than pharmercy.
Heart removed neatly with a bowie knife
Pick up the blade and join the dots

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
1 month ago#3
Dynamite doing over 200 boosted is the only thing I think ash needed nerfed, possibly just lower the damage to do like 180 buffed either explosion or dot, or make the Dot and or explosion not boostable.

Rest of her kits fine, but an aoe 1 tap is ult worthy.

User Info: kiba312

kiba312
1 month ago#4
Damage Boost* got a buff. It's only a matter of time for Mercy to get another nerf on the receiving end of a DPS' busted capabilities because Blizz is too lazy to fix her integral issues that have yet to be addressed.
Switch FC: SW-7023-5202-9153
LoL IGN: inplane, Battle.net: inplane#1750

User Info: valikkster

valikkster
1 month ago#5
kiba312 posted...
Damage Boost* got a buff. It's only a matter of time for Mercy to get another nerf on the receiving end of a DPS' busted capabilities because Blizz is too lazy to fix her integral issues that have yet to be addressed.

This.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. it would seem mercy did get a buff.
  • Topic Archived