• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Have any of you bought any of the new OWL skins

User Info: Yuna1990

Yuna1990
4 weeks ago#1
I bought the Toronto Defiant ones but some of the others look good.
Official Yuna Tifa and Materia of Final Fantasy VII X Dissidia NT boards.

User Info: geertmatthys

geertmatthys
4 weeks ago#2
It's money in the toilet but if it makes you happy buy whatever. There's plenty of loaded tools buying everything, I bought some in the past but not going to anymore, save 5 dollars everyday and after a year that's some serious dough

User Info: FrozzenX

FrozzenX
4 weeks ago#3
Or when OWL starts back up in the next month or so, stream it on a device and walk away.
Free tokens.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
4 weeks ago#4
FrozzenX posted...
Or when OWL starts back up in the next month or so, stream it on a device and walk away.
Free tokens.

I have a s***ty laptop that just sits in the Channel with everything else turned off (OWL got so f***ing boring once the announcers kept putting themselves over above the actual games going on, the british accent guy would talk about his f***ing dog in the middle of a match).

User Info: Impending_Noob

Impending_Noob
4 weeks ago#5
I bought pink Reaper, Soldier, Reinhardt and Bastion, because they are hilarious.
PSN - Impending_Noob

User Info: valikkster

valikkster
4 weeks ago#6
No, because I'm not gonna subsidize a product that people already paid 60$ for.

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
4 weeks ago#7
I bought Spark skins for Reaper, Winston, and Rein.

I look so gaudy with pink and blue lol I love it.
''Five hundred frames per second!!!''- Rurune Zhevitz
"Oh, and I started glowing... I'm a bit self-conscious." Pyra, Xenoblade Chronicles 2

User Info: tehnemox

tehnemox
4 weeks ago#8
I think used up the free credits they gave a while back for one that said Excelsior cause it reminded me of Stan Lee. Other than that, nope, not wasting my money on that noise.
Now playing: Helldivers / Overwatch / Persona 4

User Info: Sens-Hangar_18

Sens-Hangar_18
4 weeks ago#9
Still have my free credits but i like the s76 Justice skin and Paris Genji
Hardest man on gameFAQs

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 weeks ago#10
As much as I love OWL I will absolutely never spend real money on it. Just like I will never spend money on loot boxes, DLC, etc in any game.

I'll wait until I can earn tokens and go from there.
If you make an intelligent post, people tend to ignore it because they only respond to stupid. Don't believe me? Just look at most of the chained replies.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Have any of you bought any of the new OWL skins
  • Topic Archived