• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Even though Brigitte is still playable despite her nerf...
...still keep complaining to Blizzard. That way, it'll increase her chances of being left alone, and not end up like Symmetra and Mercy.
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--
3DS FC: 0989 2510 2412

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
4 weeks ago#2
They won't stop until she's as dead as the other supports.

This community doesn't want a team-based shooter. They want Team Deathmatch and DPS only. Why else do you think Tanks and Healers get the short end of the stick? All everyone cares about in this game are the DPS characters. Blizzard never should have released this game on console. Hell, they should have taken the playerbase for FPSes into account, but they didn't, and now we're stuck with a product that has become s***tier and s***tier over the years.
Super Smash Bros. is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison | SC6: Cervantes, Groh | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
4 weeks ago#3
Brig is fine now. One button morons don't want to think about how to scale thier approach and are upset she doesn't easily 1v1 90% of the cast.

People crying about dive when ashe is now out and and shield bash still stuns, and hog is buffed. SMH just see what happens. And stop pretending your plat and below matches have enough coordination an to execute dive.
"Oh noooo, brig has to coordinate now! Waaahhh"

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
4 weeks ago#4
I love how people complaint about "one button" or "less skill-intensive" characters when the entire point of an FPS is literally to point and click your way to victory.

It's like people don't want this game to be, you know, an FPS, and would rather it be a MOBA based entirely on cooldowns, environmental tactics, and stuns, which are the furthest thing from an FPS as you can get. Even Stun Grenades in COD don't really stun you as much as they slow down your movement and aiming speed for a short time. Flashbangs only blind you.
Super Smash Bros. is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison | SC6: Cervantes, Groh | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
4 weeks ago#5
OhGoodGrief posted...
Brig is fine now.

No, she's not. You're either trolling or delusional.

User Info: psuedospike

psuedospike
4 weeks ago#6
Brig is trash now, just like Mercy.

Not being able to bash through shields is fine, but the damage nerf was as dumb as the Zen alt fire and Tracer ult nerfs.

The crybabies always get their way.
I Never Die!!

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 weeks ago#7
The damage nerf on bash is too severe. I mean think about this. Lucio’s boop now does 5 times as much damage as Brigitte’s shield bash. Her bash does as much damage as Ana’s sleep dart. I think they should’ve tried cutting it to 25-30 first before dropping it down so low it’s barely even worth putting on cooldown unless you can stop and Ult with it

User Info: Eab1990

Eab1990
4 weeks ago#8
You mean you can’t kill anyone with Ana’s sleep dart? Plebeians.
OT's Resident Pink Hair/Imouto/Loli Lover
Cutest Aigis + FKGirls: http://imgur.com/a/Qxpie http://imgur.com/a/qTYay http://imgur.com/a/mnLdJ

User Info: Flamenixx

Flamenixx
4 weeks ago#9
She needed a nerf and she is still good. When she came out o had a 80% winrate with her in more then 20 hours of playtime. She was OP as F

User Info: Flamenixx

Flamenixx
4 weeks ago#10
swordz9 posted...
The damage nerf on bash is too severe. I mean think about this. Lucio’s boop now does 5 times as much damage as Brigitte’s shield bash. Her bash does as much damage as Ana’s sleep dart. I think they should’ve tried cutting it to 25-30 first before dropping it down so low it’s barely even worth putting on cooldown unless you can stop and Ult with it

She can still stun combo tracer down and she is almost unbeatable in a 1v1. In team fights its rlly easy to aoe damage the enemy team, she is still a great character.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Even though Brigitte is still playable despite her nerf...
  • Topic Archived