• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Yep they ruined Brigitte.

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
3 months ago#101
Blizzard made that decision after analyzing the data. Not me. They know it best after all.

User Info: vitalemrecords

vitalemrecords
3 months ago#102
kiba312 posted...
vitalemrecords posted...
AngelicTouch99 posted...
Shield healthpool reduction

Shield slam nerfed what....3 times? Doesnt go through shields even though its a melee attack and now does 10% of its original damage. What a joke lol. Oh and its cooldown increased.

Ive retired the character and play winston most often now

she used to be good even if you aren't good with her.
now you have to be good with her in order to do anything.

they balanced her.
stop crying

No amount of "gitting gud" will change the fact that Tracer and Genji will be able to dance circles around her and get away scot free unless they play like idiots who think they can out-sustain Brigitte. Brigitte can't increase her Shield Bash damage through some other means.

It's like telling Mercy to "git gud" at using Rez. She can't because there's nothing Mercy can do to empower Rez from that s***ty self-inflicted debuff. The devs intentionally neutered every aspect, lazily taking away control of a hero rather than properly balancing them and making them fair to play as and to play against. That's the gripe that many people have. If we're changing a hero, put in the effort and do it right.

you do have to "git gud" at using Rez.
Don't rez out in the open.
Don't rez when you should probably be healing.
Don't rez right outside of spawn.

I don't know what you're talking about.
Stop b****ing about Brig - they balanced her - she was OP before - and you didn't even have to try.
They fixed her - kindly adjust.
that face you make when

User Info: kiba312

kiba312
3 months ago#103
vitalemrecords posted...
kiba312 posted...
vitalemrecords posted...
AngelicTouch99 posted...
Shield healthpool reduction

Shield slam nerfed what....3 times? Doesnt go through shields even though its a melee attack and now does 10% of its original damage. What a joke lol. Oh and its cooldown increased.

Ive retired the character and play winston most often now

she used to be good even if you aren't good with her.
now you have to be good with her in order to do anything.

they balanced her.
stop crying

No amount of "gitting gud" will change the fact that Tracer and Genji will be able to dance circles around her and get away scot free unless they play like idiots who think they can out-sustain Brigitte. Brigitte can't increase her Shield Bash damage through some other means.

It's like telling Mercy to "git gud" at using Rez. She can't because there's nothing Mercy can do to empower Rez from that s***ty self-inflicted debuff. The devs intentionally neutered every aspect, lazily taking away control of a hero rather than properly balancing them and making them fair to play as and to play against. That's the gripe that many people have. If we're changing a hero, put in the effort and do it right.

you do have to "git gud" at using Rez.
Don't rez out in the open.
Don't rez when you should probably be healing.
Don't rez right outside of spawn.

I don't know what you're talking about.
Stop b****ing about Brig - they balanced her - she was OP before - and you didn't even have to try.
They fixed her - kindly adjust.

And answer me this. How useful is Rez in the heat of battle, and how can Mercy use Rez in the heat of battle reliably aside from hiding against competent opponents? Especially since, y'know, Rez changes the game when used mid-battle but Blizz completely gimped it in that aspect. Anyone with an eye and one semi-functional ear can hear and stop Rez because of its laughable delay, no matter how well Mercy hides.

"Don't Rez in the open" isn't "gitting gud." That's called common sense. That's like praising someone for not jaywalking at a busy intersection. "Gitting gud" would be doing something like healing more so you can charge Rez more often and pull off clutch Rezzes. Hmm, sounds like something that would reward a Mercy for "gitting gud" but Blizz insists that isn't a good thing. If skill in this game comes down to "outplay your own s***ty kit," then OW is done for.
Switch FC: SW-7023-5202-9153
LoL IGN: inplane, Battle.net: inplane#1750

User Info: Impending_Noob

Impending_Noob
3 months ago#104
TheBest69 posted...
Blizzard made that decision after analyzing the data. Not me. They know it best after all.

This is the same Blizzard that actually let Mercy's original rework go live lol. It was obvious that was broken as f*** just by reading the stats on paper, and yet they didn't see an issue. I don't trust their ability to read data.
PSN - Impending_Noob

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 months ago#105
Blizzard's been caving to pressure more than stats for Overwatch, It's not a coincidence that the nerfs keep happening to the heroes that are on the top of the QQ Threads.

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
3 months ago#106
Impending_Noob posted...
TheBest69 posted...

This is the same Blizzard that actually let Mercy's original rework go live lol. It was obvious that was broken as f*** just by reading the stats on paper, and yet they didn't see an issue. I don't trust their ability to read data.

lol that uber Mercy. Flinging around and instantly rezzing. And then we got the ultimate killer Mercy with her ult. lmao. Good times.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Yep they ruined Brigitte.
  • Topic Archived