• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I'm mad Brigitte didn't get a Christmas skin.

User Info: -WaffIestomper-

-WaffIestomper-
1 month ago#1
There's no excuse why she couldn't have gotten a cute Christmas-y outfit.

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 month ago#2
That's the least of her problems now that she has been gutted.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
1 month ago#3
Not like you would have seen it outside of tank heavy comps now with what they did to her.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
1 month ago#4
What's the point? There's no valid reason to choose her over any other Healer anymore, and the fact that Blizzard has taken it this far yet still leaves Hanzo in the laughably broken state he's been in for months now shows they don't care at all about actual balance, so even if they rework her to the point of being viable again, all it takes for her to get nerfed into oblivion again are the tears of the Weekend Warriors who can't be bothered to adapt to whatever new playstyle she offers, especially if it disrupts whatever slanted meta they play in accordance with.
PSA: The acronym PSA stands for Public Service Announcement, not Personal Stupid Assertion as it would appear that many posters believe based on common usage.

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
1 month ago#5
Even if they gave Brigitte a rework to try to salvage her like they been doing, it'd likely just end up being s*** anyway like all their reworks have been thus far.

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 month ago#6
Blk_Mage_Ctype posted...
What's the point? There's no valid reason to choose her over any other Healer anymore, and the fact that Blizzard has taken it this far yet still leaves Hanzo in the laughably broken state he's been in for months now shows they don't care at all about actual balance, so even if they rework her to the point of being viable again, all it takes for her to get nerfed into oblivion again are the tears of the Weekend Warriors who can't be bothered to adapt to whatever new playstyle she offers, especially if it disrupts whatever slanted meta they play in accordance with.

Seriously! I am one of the worst hanzo's you will see in Overwatch, yet I can get my ult five times in just one quick play round? Hmmmmmm....
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
1 month ago#7
Yeah, even Junkrat looks at Hanzo and says 'bro, you're spamming too many ultimates in one match'. That's how bad it is.

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
1 month ago#8
Since she's Swedish and a lady and it's Christmas (Jul), they should make a Lucia skin:
https://i.imgtc.com/X69rWg1.jpg
I am not economically viable.

User Info: Kung_Fu_Fighter

Kung_Fu_Fighter
1 month ago#9
-WaffIestomper- posted...
There's no excuse why she couldn't have gotten a cute Christmas-y outfit.

Because she got nerfed. No one paying $$$ for loot boxes trying to get a nerfed character skin.
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
1 month ago#10
Imo I think you should get a life instead of worrying about brig getting a skin..
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I'm mad Brigitte didn't get a Christmas skin.
  • Topic Archived