• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. No Jeff, this game is NOT balanced

User Info: AirBorneCoffeeT

AirBorneCoffeeT
3 months ago#11
Players were really dumb about Brigitte. If you keep your distance from her she can't do anything except maybe give you a boop. Destroy the shield and she's super easy to kill.I haven't played Briggite with her most recent nerf, but they're really killing her.
"What are you waiting for, Mr. Howel? Start talking into a fish!"
-The Skipper (Early B & W episode of Gilligan's Island)

User Info: kiba312

kiba312
3 months ago#12
tehnemox posted...
Terenigma posted...
Blizzard responce to Doomfist:

So we heard you finally got good at using Doomfist after months of hard training and practise and because he was slightly good (but still no way near OP) we've decided to nerf him into oblivion, change the ranges of the slam and allow enemy movement when you stun them with your moves.

We feel this will stop you playing him and put him back at the bottom of the barrel. Thank you for your patience and we hope to be buffing Hanzo further in the coming weeks.

I feel this. I am by no means amazing with DF but I have practiced a lot to get better with him, especially after they finallybstarted giving him a bit surviveability with his shield buff and such. Only to now see that they are going to nerf him again. He is SUPPOSED to be a character that rewards learning to use him effectively but apparently that means OP by blizzard =(

That's Blizzard games in a nutshell. Unless your hero is one of the dev's favourites, expect to relearn your favourite hero every 3-4 months because this community is used to being coddled by Blizz's balancing philosophy.

People cry, Blizz passes the "Fun Stick" to a set of heroes to shut crybabies up, lets said hero reign supreme for 3-4 months, nerf said hero, pass the "Fun Stick" to another set of heroes, rinse and repeat. It's becoming really dull a this point. The only reason why OW is still doing well is because its foundation is amazing. A dev would have to astronomically f*** up EA-style in order to kill a game as diverse and inclusive as this one. Somehow, Blizz is already managing to do that.
3DS FC: 2036 - 7930 - 8344 Name: William
LoL IGN: inplane, Battle.net: inplane#1750

User Info: Darkpengi

Darkpengi
3 months ago#13
AirBorneCoffeeT posted...
Players were really dumb about Brigitte. If you keep your distance from her she can't do anything except maybe give you a boop. Destroy the shield and she's super easy to kill.I haven't played Briggite with her most recent nerf, but they're really killing her.

Except she works extremely well paired up with Zarya and Rein. I don’t care if she countered Dive, my problem was that she practically made Roadhog a throwpick. Alongside with Reaper.

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 months ago#14
Darkpengi posted...
AirBorneCoffeeT posted...

Except she works extremely well paired up with Zarya and Rein. I don’t care if she countered Dive, my problem was that she practically made Roadhog a throwpick. Alongside with Reaper.

the fact roadhog had nothing to his name except being able to run and heal(while taking 50% less damage)made him a throw pick compared to other tanks
Gamefaqs Nintendo Discord Server: https://discord.gg/v9ut5hv
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. No Jeff, this game is NOT balanced
  • Topic Archived