• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. This did not seem worthy of getting play of the game to be honest.

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
3 months ago#1
Quick play Mercy. I was not giving it my all, but I was not doing anything that I don't do already when I play Mercy.

I know it's based on fire points, but still, I have to ask why? Because I got a rez off and made some heals? I was not on the point or anything, and that rezzed player did not do anything great, but I got it anyway.

Someone help me understand with this 20 second clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA_2l7xfeto
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
3 months ago#2
It happens. Sometimes I think someone did something better/more than you but they either already dropped out of the game or they joined too late for the game to recognize it as the POTG.

And looking at that video, while you were resurrecting Junkrat, you were tanking damage too. Then you popped your ult and topped off others so that's a good team play. Also when you look at the kill feed, people weren't getting double/triple kills. Everyone had 1 kill each which is why the programming in the game likely thought you did the most (stat wise).

Either way, enjoy it I guess. While I don't care for the POTG stuff, sometimes I *know* I deserve it and then when I see someone else get it and they do waaaay less, I think the programming is broken.
If you make an intelligent post, people tend to ignore it because they only respond to stupid. Don't believe me? Just look at most of the chained replies.

xx_SaintBoot_xx
3 months ago#3
I remember when getting play of the games used to excite me, Only time I get one now is in quickplay and normally I have to go battle mercy, which I do not like doing. I never get them in comp despite putting in far more effort.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: Banterrific8

Banterrific8
3 months ago#4
I'd still rather see this than Dragonblade #4,263,204 or 10 seconds of boring Ashe gameplay.

xx_SaintBoot_xx
3 months ago#5
Banterrific8 posted...
I'd still rather see this than Dragonblade #4,263,204 or 10 seconds of boring Ashe gameplay.

Yeah that's another problem. Watching that league you would think that only tracer and gengi matters when it comes to overwatch.

Matter of fact, I am so very tired of seeing tracer, d.va, and genji in all these games.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. This did not seem worthy of getting play of the game to be honest.
  • Topic Archived