• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Zarya snow boarder skin

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
1 month ago#31
TrueGB posted...
Soulexking49 posted...
they could make a helluva lot cooler skins but they just dont want to/have the time for/ or just have s***ty unimaginative designers

Probably afraid to offend someone with those evil Christmas decorations even though it's become so commercialized very little of it has anything to do with religion anymore..

it's just weird to me that after the first winter wonderland event they scrapped the xmas aspect and just made it about the winter in general and made no holiday mentions at all
Gamefaqs Nintendo Discord Server: https://discord.gg/v9ut5hv

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#32
NightMareBunny posted...
TrueGB posted...
Soulexking49 posted...
they could make a helluva lot cooler skins but they just dont want to/have the time for/ or just have s***ty unimaginative designers

Probably afraid to offend someone with those evil Christmas decorations even though it's become so commercialized very little of it has anything to do with religion anymore..

it's just weird to me that after the first winter wonderland event they scrapped the xmas aspect and just made it about the winter in general and made no holiday mentions at all

hhhhhhmmm i never realise.

User Info: psuedospike

psuedospike
1 month ago#33
Scryed posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
TrueGB posted...
Soulexking49 posted...

hhhhhhmmm i never realise.

Baby Jesus McCree anyone?
I Never Die!!

User Info: SSJ3Goku222

SSJ3Goku222
1 month ago#34
Her totally 80's skin is still the best one she has

Glad I was able to get that one.
The Big Ghetto Star ain't nobodies fool.
X-Box Live GT: YoungReezy1337

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
1 month ago#35
lmao @ skin

It's not trash-tier, but it's not great either.
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Zarya snow boarder skin
  • Topic Archived