• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Zarya snow boarder skin

User Info: Yuna1990

Yuna1990
3 months ago#1
New Zarya snowboarder legendary skin revealed.
Official Yuna Tifa and Materia of Final Fantasy VII X Dissidia NT boards.

User Info: Ssinfaxi_7OOOOO

Ssinfaxi_7OOOOO
3 months ago#2
Yea when my gf showed me I said “NO!!!” But just to show y’all how much I don’t like it I’ll say it here too... NO!!! I’ve been playing to much Paladins... there outfits are Leagues Better in almost Every way..

(Edit) but I shouldn’t say anything yet. Blizz can still pull something Big out there ass, so let’s see what happens..... especially sense we ain’t gonna be getting any new content outside of outfits this time around -_-
---
1 + 1= Jibberish in Neutral,, 1 + 2= Stupid in stereo,, 1 + 3= A group of idiots,, 1 + 4= 2 halfs of a whole idiot.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
3 months ago#3
Pics please

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
3 months ago#4
Would look nice if it didn't have that stupid looking helmet. Should have gave her a wool cap instead or something like that.

Suspiria
3 months ago#5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC6ZBm9JIXc

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
3 months ago#6
Suspiria posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC6ZBm9JIXc

god that hat is ugly.

User Info: psuedospike

psuedospike
3 months ago#7
Zarya confirmed furry
I Never Die!!

User Info: Mako_Sharknado

Mako_Sharknado
3 months ago#8
Aw that's great

The winter event has always been the weakest, 'specially last year's. This's a p solid start

Suspiria
3 months ago#9
Would be nice if they allowed you to toggle certain things about outfits. Like if there's a hat or mask on it you don't like, you can have the option to take it off but have the rest of the outfit on. The hat/helmet is the main thing I don't like about it.

User Info: MetaIGearRex

MetaIGearRex
3 months ago#10
At least it's better than her original winter "epic" that was a ridiculous copy of one of those standard epic skins that should be a "rare".
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Zarya snow boarder skin
  • Topic Archived