• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Brigitte situation in a nutshell.

User Info: Discomancer

Discomancer
3 months ago#1
*Dive meta gets buffed*

Guys, stop complaining and learn to adapt. Overwatch is all about learning to adjust to any situation.

*Dive meta gets countered*

OMFG SHE RUINS THE GAME! TOO OP! DELETE THIS CHARACTER!

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 months ago#2
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/182930-overwatch/76413913

Anyways, ya;

She wasnt a problem until she ended up countering Genji/Tracer, Which were characters with light to almost non existent counters, mostly meant having a 3+ character counter for them.

The alternative to having Bridget single handedly hold back many dive setups, is to spread counters around.

Ashe adds another viable, and high skill ceiling hero that has an out vs Dive, so she's a small strike against it, but Dive's still one of the most prominent comps.

User Info: Edge_of_Ada

Edge_of_Ada
3 months ago#3
haha you realize the Brigitte camp is saying the same thing though right? Just adapt.

Their statements are mirroring those made by dive enthusiasts Support mains crying then, now it's DPS mains crying.

then it wasTracer only has150 hp and takes so much skill now it's Brigitte has limited range and takes a lot of positioning and game knowledge etc.

Idc as long as I'm good at someone in the meta and have fun with them.

Double sniper was a nightmare for me lol. Not that I ever saw it butI was never good on hanzo or widow to carry.
Heart removed neatly with a bowie knife
Pick up the blade and join the dots

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
3 months ago#4
Edge_of_Ada posted...
haha you realize the Brigitte camp is saying the same thing though right? Just adapt.

Their statements are mirroring those made by dive enthusiasts Support mains crying then, now it's DPS mains crying.

then it wasTracer only has150 hp and takes so much skill now it's Brigitte has limited range and takes a lot of positioning and game knowledge etc.

Idc as long as I'm good at someone in the meta and have fun with them.

Double sniper was a nightmare for me lol. Not that I ever saw it butI was never good on hanzo or widow to carry.

Except you can actually adapt to the Brigitte camp. Because she has counters.

Mei especially with her ridiculous alternate fire...surprised more people aren't b****ing about wanting that nerfed

Roadhog due to his ability to soak up punishment

Junkrat because he's Junkrat

Hanzo because he's broken as hell Hanzo

Widowmaker because she's self-explanatory

Pharah because...oh, I don't know...she can FLY IN THE AIR AND SHOOT ROCKETS TOWARD THE GROUND AND JUST GOT A FIRE RATE BUFF.

A Tracer that is smart enough to engage her at a distance and not get up in her face.

Ashe because, well, everything about her in general.

Soldier 76 as long as he keeps his distance.

A good McCree so long as he keeps his distance and/or uses his abilities wisely if engaging close range.

A non-stupid Sombra that knows how to get the drop on people and have the common sense to hack Brigitte first.

A pocket and protected Bastion melts her like a hot knife through butter at long distance.

I mean she's vulnerable to long range fire in general and useless once her shield breaks. So yeah, the comments of people saying you just need to learn and adapt to Brigitte are legitimate because she can be destroyed easily if you adapt to her playstyle.

Hanzo is another matter entirely, and it's ridiculous people focus on b****ing about Brigitte, of all people especially after the first few nerfs she already got, when you have Hanzo running around tearing through tanks and spamming more ultimates in a match than Junkrat with a lot of mobility options.

Edge_of_Ada
3 months ago#5
Incidentally Soldier, Bastion, Mei, Pharah and Junkrat have a sub 1 percent pickrate Masters+

You could make the same arguments about Tracer basically.

Ashe, Hanzo, Widow, pocketed Mccree(I think) and Pharah, Roadhog, Junkrat combo, Genji combo(fan-dash and slash-dash) can all one shot her, Brigitte can still her and peel or just exist the slow her down.

Her effective range is really short too.

But obviously there are other factors that make both Tracer and Brigitte very potent and not as simple to counter.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
3 months ago#6
She required some slight tuning, I suppose. But what they have done has been overkill.
Resident Weirdo.
I'm not good enough for a signature. This is my attempt at irony.

User Info: BlackAmaterasu

BlackAmaterasu
3 months ago#7
Pootbird posted...
She required some slight tuning, I suppose. But what they have done has been overkill.

Explain her dominance of all 3 platforms

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 months ago#8
BlackAmaterasu posted...
Pootbird posted...

You spent 2 topics saying winrate doesn't matter. You can't turn around and keep spamming this meme now.

Edge_of_Ada
3 months ago#9
Pootbird posted...

I have no idea I haven't played seriously enough these past three seasons to see. I was starting to but switched platforms and now im wood tier so every brigitte I see os garbage lol

User Info: BlackAmaterasu

BlackAmaterasu
3 months ago#10
AzaneAzer posted...
BlackAmaterasu posted...
Pootbird posted...

You spent 2 topics saying winrate doesn't matter. You can't turn around and keep spamming this meme now.

You literally tried to say that tracer having a low winrate was cause people played her a lot. Stfu talking about a meme.

Either pull up the topics or stop buggin me
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Brigitte situation in a nutshell.
  • Topic Archived