• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I like the fact that they remake characters

User Info: Zoldarr

Zoldarr
3 months ago#1
but can they please please PLEASE remake maps as well. Hanamura, and Temple of Anubis to be exact. I'm so tired of these 2 maps, and these are the 2 that always pop up when I finally want to play this again, and all it does is make me want to quit again. I hate those 2 maps with a passion.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 months ago#2
Zoldarr posted...
but can they please please PLEASE remake maps as well. Hanamura, and Temple of Anubis to be exact. I'm so tired of these 2 maps, and these are the 2 that always pop up when I finally want to play this again, and all it does is make me want to quit again. I hate those 2 maps with a passion.

Eichenwalde and Lunar Colony got redone

Probably a couple others but im drawing a blank.

User Info: Zoldarr

Zoldarr
3 months ago#3
AzaneAzer posted...
Zoldarr posted...

Eichenwalde and Lunar Colony got redone

Probably a couple others but im drawing a blank.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I hope they do the same for those 2 maps. They're very boring and confined.

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
3 months ago#4
They do need to fix some maps, but they also need to add more of them on top of more game modes as well.

As far as the 'remade' characters go, all their attempts thus far aside from Sombra (and even that one still has a few issues) have been trash.

User Info: Auto_Chrisbot

Auto_Chrisbot
3 months ago#5
I just want a couple more dedicated CTF maps. Ayutyahh is fine, but it gets boring playing on nothing but that. But then when it rotates to the other standard maps that were clearly not designed for it, I just want to go back to Ayutyahh. Bah!

If they can add dedicated Death Match maps, then they can more CTF ones.
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beans" - Optimus Pintobean

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
3 months ago#6
Auto_Chrisbot posted...
I just want a couple more dedicated CTF maps. Ayutyahh is fine, but it gets boring playing on nothing but that. But then when it rotates to the other standard maps that were clearly not designed for it, I just want to go back to Ayutyahh. Bah!

If they can add dedicated Death Match maps, then they can more CTF ones.

It's the least popular arcade mode so that's pretty doubtful
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: Auto_Chrisbot

Auto_Chrisbot
3 months ago#7
Bah!
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beans" - Optimus Pintobean

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
3 months ago#8
I can understand Hanamura (altho i personally like it) but what's wrong with Temple of Anubis? I love that map for both attacking and defending!

The one i want reworking is Dorado. The first 2 points of that map are AWFUL. The final section is fine but that is the one map in the game that makes me quit before the game even starts because of how horrible the map design is. It doesn't work as a payload map because all the "cool" parts of it are miles away from the payload.
Terenigma on Monster hunter 3U
Terenigma on Monster hunter 4U

User Info: psuedospike

psuedospike
3 months ago#9
If Overwatch ever allowed map bans all 2 CP maps would be banned at all times...cause they're trash.
I Never Die!!

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 months ago#10
Hanamura A needs a 2nd entrance that has no mobility requirement, or it needs a better block in front of the choke, Think Eichenwalde A, or Annubis, how it has the middle Pillar allowing you to move through with some cover.

Right now, it's one of the ugliest just walk through points in the game.

Hanamura B is one of the best points in the game, Has a mobiltiy entrance, a high ground, and a straight in entrance, and the health packs are neutral for attack/D, the only thing bad about it, is the Defense spawn is too close that it lends to a lot of dumb stalling.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I like the fact that they remake characters
  • Topic Archived