• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. i think there should be another stealth character like sombra, but a healer.

User Info: guncaddy

guncaddy
1 month ago#11
dmbx posted...
guncaddy posted...
Passive- biotic gaze- direct line of sight and facing a teammate heals for 50hp a second. This is blocked by barriers

Sorry, but I had to lol at this - are you suggesting a character that can heal a teammate just by looking at them? And at 50 HP/second, to boot? That would instantly make them ridiculously OP. I like the wall clinging idea though.

It is in the nature that they are tracking them with their reticule. Apologies, I was think a cone of effect similar to Moira’s alt fire and didn’t make it apparent
Pretty pretty is the horsey who hath drunken the magic tequila

User Info: dmbx

dmbx
1 month ago#12
guncaddy posted...
dmbx posted...
guncaddy posted...
Passive- biotic gaze- direct line of sight and facing a teammate heals for 50hp a second. This is blocked by barriers

Sorry, but I had to lol at this - are you suggesting a character that can heal a teammate just by looking at them? And at 50 HP/second, to boot? That would instantly make them ridiculously OP. I like the wall clinging idea though.

It is in the nature that they are tracking them with their reticule. Apologies, I was think a cone of effect similar to Moira’s alt fire and didn’t make it apparent

Cool, cool, that makes more sense. Some neat ideas, for sure. I definitely agree they need to add another support to the cast. I like who they have now but they need to back away from DPS.

User Info: Auto_Chrisbot

Auto_Chrisbot
1 month ago#13
Is it too much to ask for a hybrid of Torb/Sym and Sombra, where you can lay down or launch healing turrets, while invisible, so you can focus on shooting/melee?
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beans" - Optimus Pintobean

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
1 month ago#14
psuedospike posted...
Yea, an invisible Support seems like a great idea.

/sarcasm

Almost as good of an idea as an invisible dps.

User Info: Yuna1990

Yuna1990
1 month ago#15
Interesting idea.
Official Yuna Tifa and Materia of Final Fantasy VII X Dissidia NT boards.

User Info: psuedospike

psuedospike
1 month ago#16
DarxWingDuck posted...
psuedospike posted...

/sarcasm

You never played TF2 I see.
I Never Die!!

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
1 month ago#17
I know this is an old thread, but...I like this idea. I really do.

Hunk_of_Meat posted...
A chameleon omnic that can latch on to walls and ceilings. He can turn invisible at any time but can't move while invisible.. He heals by... I dunno. I dunno how he would heal. Help me out here.

Especially this part of the idea. The stationary part is huge (Bastion ain't OP). The healer shoots a long healing beam that heals everything it touches, but being so bright and obvious it can quickly reveal the healer if not used sparingly. The healer can also send out drones that fly about and heal people nearby, but, again, it can reveal the healer's location, but not as quickly as the beam would.

When not stationary, the beam is a lot weaker, but still heals, and now acts like a cutting beam. The drones, instead of healing, fly around and act as scouts, pinpointing enemies and making them glow at all times until it is destroyed. The ult would be making your entire team invisible for like 10 seconds or something.
Future Billionaire
Games to Watch: Indivisible, Galaxy in Turmoil, Daymare: 1998, Fell Seal:Arbiter's Mark, Griftlands, Prey for the Gods, Atomic Heart

User Info: Rareware0192

Rareware0192
1 month ago#18
I’ve had the idea in my head a while back where Ana could gain a passive where she could camoflauge if she stays still for a certain time. Shooting wouldn’t get her out of camoflauge but enemies could see the red projectile coming out of her gun whenever she does a scoped shot. Whenever she moves or if she gets shot at, she gets out of camoflauge. This would essentially make it harder for flankers to know her position and kill her easily.

This was before she became meta though, back when we were asking for Ana buffs. Now I don’t really think she needs this anymore.
http://www.backloggery.com/Rareware0192
NNID/PSN/Steam: Rareware0192 || XBL Gamertag: Rareware33 || 3DS Friend Code: 4184-2776-7727

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
1 month ago#19
psuedospike posted...
DarxWingDuck posted...
psuedospike posted...

/sarcasm

You never played TF2 I see.

Nope
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. i think there should be another stealth character like sombra, but a healer.
  • Topic Archived