• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. i think there should be another stealth character like sombra, but a healer.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
1 month ago#1
stealth healer, how about that? pop outta nowhere and burst heal and hide away. perhaps they can be like a Druid from WoW, and do HoTs and DoTs....i know zenyatta is fairly close to this, but i hate being fraile and having to hide in buildings, i want to be like sombra and not have to think about anything but setup. maybe they can craft elaborate healing rigs that makes the stealth feel rewarding.

User Info: Hunk_of_Meat

Hunk_of_Meat
1 month ago#2
A chameleon omnic that can latch on to walls and ceilings. He can turn invisible at any time but can't move while invisible.. He heals by... I dunno. I dunno how he would heal. Help me out here.

Retroxgamer0
1 month ago#3
self regenerating limbs? you mean other people?

User Info: Hunk_of_Meat

Hunk_of_Meat
1 month ago#4
Retroxgamer0 posted...
self regenerating limbs? you mean other people?

Yeah, other people. How would he heal his team?

User Info: Edge_of_Ada

Edge_of_Ada
1 month ago#5
It'd be cool if there were a couple members of eachclass who can stealth so you can have 6 man stealth teams.
Heart removed neatly with a bowie knife
Pick up the blade and join the dots

Retroxgamer0
1 month ago#6
chemeleon are self healers, i'm just working with what you gave

User Info: guncaddy

guncaddy
1 month ago#7
At the very least a healer with aerial movement and wall/ceiling clinging.

Wall cling- five second cooldown. Launch a mid air breakable projectile that will cling you to a wall or ceiling via teleporting you to the hit spot. Jump lets go.

Biotic wave- ten second cooldown. Throws a wave of biotic fluid in an arc in front of her. Any teammate hit heals 90 damage over one second and takes 20% less damage for three seconds.

Passive- biotic gaze- direct line of sight and facing a teammate heals for 50hp a second. This is blocked by barriers

Ultimate -bio buster. Reduces cooldown of bio wave to 1 second and doubles its effectiveness for 6 seconds
Pretty pretty is the horsey who hath drunken the magic tequila

User Info: dmbx

dmbx
1 month ago#8
guncaddy posted...
Passive- biotic gaze- direct line of sight and facing a teammate heals for 50hp a second. This is blocked by barriers

Sorry, but I had to lol at this - are you suggesting a character that can heal a teammate just by looking at them? And at 50 HP/second, to boot? That would instantly make them ridiculously OP. I like the wall clinging idea though.

User Info: psuedospike

psuedospike
1 month ago#9
Yea, an invisible Support seems like a great idea.

/sarcasm
I Never Die!!

Retroxgamer0
1 month ago#10
is it any less great than a flying indian that shoots rockets, an invisible teleporting dps, or a one shotting melee/sniper that instantly kills you the minute contact is made? or an angel that flies 100 feet in the air and heals and resurrects life? or being frozen solid from behind and one shotted in your head? theres plenty of "OP" mechanics, on every character that i dont see invisible support as a problem
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. i think there should be another stealth character like sombra, but a healer.
  • Topic Archived