• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. orisa needs a buff, rein needs a buff

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
1 month ago#21
Soulexking49 posted...
idk, with rein....it just feels like hes just behind mechanic wise as opposed to everyone else. sure you have the hammer melee its ok but his ult feels a tad buggy. his shield is crap, goes down in seconds, plus no1 really gets behind it alot of the time, maybe if he had brigs walking speed with her shield it would be better.

Damage creep.

I've been saying since the (whatever) season..5? buff to soldier's damage that rein needs another 2-300 hp on his shield.

Season one, he had a shield. It held up, and was a thing. Now, he has a temporary cover he can provide for a few seconds of DPS.

In the same vein, they need to re-up Winston's bubble to 800, since it was nerfed specifically because hero stacking used to be a thing.

Make tanks tanky again, make healers heal again, and the game will be in much better place.
You must A) gather your party before venturing forth
________B) construct additional pylons

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
1 month ago#22
IamI3rian posted...
Soulexking49 posted...
idk, with rein....it just feels like hes just behind mechanic wise as opposed to everyone else. sure you have the hammer melee its ok but his ult feels a tad buggy. his shield is crap, goes down in seconds, plus no1 really gets behind it alot of the time, maybe if he had brigs walking speed with her shield it would be better.

Damage creep.

I've been saying since the (whatever) season..5? buff to soldier's damage that rein needs another 2-300 hp on his shield.

Season one, he had a shield. It held up, and was a thing. Now, he has a temporary cover he can provide for a few seconds of DPS.

In the same vein, they need to re-up Winston's bubble to 800, since it was nerfed specifically because hero stacking used to be a thing.

Make tanks tanky again, make healers heal again, and the game will be in much better place.

Can't do that. You'll piss off a Tracer or Genji main out there somewhere. Can't have that.

User Info: Korppi123

Korppi123
1 month ago#23
Im so glad gamefaqs doesnt decide on balance changes.

User Info: BlackAmaterasu

BlackAmaterasu
1 month ago#24
Suspiria posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Soulexking49 posted...

Damage creep.

Can't do that. You'll piss off a Tracer or Genji main out there somewhere. Can't have that.

I swear y’all are obsessed with those 2 lmao

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#25
My only issues with Rein are Charge being buggy still and that 2k shield melts so fast with the amount of damage some DPS dish out.

User Info: IJTRFS

IJTRFS
1 month ago#26
The only real problem with either character is just how fast Reins shield blows up, against a roadhog-orisa combo his shield is always down, add in hanzo and it's even worse. I dont think he needs a buff it's just obnoxious that it's never up
Twitch.tv/direjohnson13
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. orisa needs a buff, rein needs a buff
  • Topic Archived