• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Choose your favourite Christmas Skin!

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
1 month ago#21
Dammit! I've been away for so long that upon visiting the forum and seeing this thread I thought these were official! I seriously took off to Google looking for pics of these new skins before actually reading the OP.

*sighs*

Guess I should have known better than to think that Blizzard would get this creative, much less offer such a wide assortment of skins.
Honestly, the most we'll probably get from Blizzard this year is like 3-5 generic winter-themed skins, maybe two skins that look like repurposed Halloween Terror skins that weren't ready on time, and a 24 hour stream of Jeff Kaplin sitting by a fire place with both middle fingers extended towards anyone foolish enough to actually fall for the same blatant trolling attempt 2 years in a row.
PSA: The acronym PSA stands for Public Service Announcement, not Personal Stupid Assertion as it would appear that many posters believe based on common usage.

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
1 month ago#22
Heh. Yeah, okay, maybe should have made it a bit clearer in title.

I really do think Ugly Sweater 76, Mrs. Claus Ana, and Reindeer Orisa are in the cards, though. Ana is such a no brainer, and people have been asking for 76 and Orisa for a long time now.

Blk_Mage_Ctype posted...
Jeff Kaplin sitting by a fire place with both middle fingers extended towards anyone foolish enough to actually fall for the same blatant trolling attempt 2 years in a row.

I have no idea why anyone would want to watch that. They never reveal anything and the whole point of it is to fuel speculation. If they wanted you to know something, they'd tell you. Or create a teaser.

You're much more likely to learn something from following supposed leaks.
Future Billionaire
Games to Watch: Indivisible, Galaxy in Turmoil, Daymare: 1998, Fell Seal:Arbiter's Mark, Griftlands, Egress, Prey for the Gods, Fallout Miami

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
1 month ago#23
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING will beat Torbs Santa skin. It's just the best. MEERRY MOLTEN CORE!
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Choose your favourite Christmas Skin!
  • Topic Archived