• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. New hero, same nonsense

User Info: Strangeotron

Strangeotron
4 weeks ago#1
I wish Blizzard would learn to handle releasing new heroes properly.

Everyone wants to play Ashe. No one wants to play anyone else. So you join a match and if people don't get to pick her they just quit which makes the already rubbish matchmaking even more of a chore.

People will thro wmatches just to get to pick her and change from whoever might have been more useful for team comp if the ashe player quits.

Honest to god, Blizzard has no clue how their game is actually played.

User Info: Ssinfaxi_7OOOOO

Ssinfaxi_7OOOOO
4 weeks ago#2
Yea it can suck.. idk why they don’t just go to freakin No limits to get it out of their system. Blizz knew we’d all want to play her so that’s why they brung no limits back... but “”herpa-derp-I’m gonna go to Qp and ragequit over and over, and over again until I get to play Ashe- Duuuuurp”” all the while flatout ignoring the Big yellow No Limits mode because, why not!
---
1 + 1= Jibberish in Neutral,, 1 + 2= Stupid in stereo,, 1 + 3= A group of idiots,, 1 + 4= 2 halfs of a whole idiot.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
4 weeks ago#3
No Limits is necessary for Quick Play to actually be fun. It needs to be returned ASAP.

Quick Play right now is literally Comp with no risk involved, and people have begun treating Comp like Quick Play because they're the exact same thing.
Super Smash Bros. is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Nash | SC6: Cervantes, Groh, 2B | T7: Feng, Kazumi, Dragunov

User Info: Korppi123

Korppi123
4 weeks ago#4
What do you suggest they do? Not release new heroes then? They brought no limits back, thats about all they can do.
People just are the way they are.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 weeks ago#5
Vulcan422 posted...
Quick Play right now is literally Comp with no risk involved

Sounds good to me. Best way to practise.
Resident Weirdo.
I'm not good enough for a signature. This is my attempt at irony.

User Info: Korppi123

Korppi123
4 weeks ago#6
Pootbird posted...
Vulcan422 posted...

For me too

User Info: MetaIGearRex

MetaIGearRex
4 weeks ago#7
Korppi123 posted...
Pootbird posted...
Vulcan422 posted...

For me too
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle

Strangeotron
4 weeks ago#8
Vulcan422 posted...
No Limits is necessary for Quick Play to actually be fun. It needs to be returned ASAP.

Quick Play right now is literally Comp with no risk involved, and people have begun treating Comp like Quick Play because they're the exact same thing.

No, it needs to be a separate mode. Do NOT put multiples of heroes back in the game

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 weeks ago#9
Why not? Youd rather see widow hanzo ashe reinhardt or arisa locked over and over every match? It gets old. It can be funner to do multiple heroes

Strangeotron
4 weeks ago#10
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Why not? Youd rather see widow hanzo ashe reinhardt or arisa locked over and over every match? It gets old. It can be funner to do multiple heroes

I think multiples is a horrible way to play the game, it' sno solution imo
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. New hero, same nonsense
  • Topic Archived