• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Ok finally got to pick ashe thanks

User Info: kastle26

kastle26
4 weeks ago#11
She’s fun but I’m finding her very mediocre right now.
psn: kastle26

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
4 weeks ago#12
She's very strong for initial pushes but that reload is downright painful. I can see her being a liability on those longer objective brawls.

Bob is solid. He literally counts as a 7th player while he's in play. He can be nano'd, healed, contest an objective, and have his attack boosted just like any other hero. If you send him into the enemy team by himself, he'll probably be killed in seconds... But just like any ult, if it's well time and placed, it can be huge for diving a target, knocking off several low hp targets, and even area denial.

Getting caught on fire by the dynamite SUCKS.

All boop attacks are great because there's 1 shot potential on environmental maps. Plus, it doubles as an escape ability.

Another hit scan to counter pharrah (but prob won't effect pharmercy in the slightest).
(message deleted)

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 weeks ago#14
kastle26 posted...
She’s fun but I’m finding her very mediocre right now.

as a widowmaker player i find her OP, but it might just be that i'm a nighttime sniper often.

User Info: Good_Guy_Chris

Good_Guy_Chris
4 weeks ago#15
Stop making countless useless threads everyday, thanks.
FC: 0662-3338-1993 IGN: Chrisss
ACNL Town: Brooklyn...Erik, Prince, Ali, Bertha, Lucky, Panshima, Lobo, Scoot, Ed, Clyde

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 weeks ago#16
my threads arent useless, she is OP, i swear

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
4 weeks ago#17
Good_Guy_Chris posted...
Stop making countless useless threads everyday, thanks.

Lmfao but Retroxgamer’s topics is the funnerest on this board.
I finally found my keys! I looked all over my house but they were actually right here on the counter! Silly me!
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Ok finally got to pick ashe thanks
  • Topic Archived