• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. PSA: Zenyatta is a horrible choice for a solo-healer

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
2 months ago#1
i feel like this needs to be said now mora than ever...if nobody else has picked a healer and you actually still care about winning then do not pick zenyatta

the heals are too slow and they need to be passed around like crazy to matter...

no matter what anyone says...just because you picked a healer doesn't mean you are off the hook why? cause you had to go the healer that might as well be the sixth dps character on the team...you clearly don't care about healing the team which is why you picked zen for solo heals

if you cared about solo healing you would have picked mercy or moira...hell even lucio solo is better than zenyatta but like zenyatta i prefer lucio as a side-healer than a main healer
Gamefaqs Nintendo Discord Server: https://discord.gg/v9ut5hv

User Info: DarthVaper

DarthVaper
2 months ago#2
Then go second healer? Don't be a part of the problem.

User Info: Thunder_Armor

Thunder_Armor
2 months ago#3
If Zen is the support hero they're most comfortable with they should pick Zen. At low levels it doesn't really matter, and at higher levels people will switch off and heal with you.

People are more open to healing when they see another healer picked, no matter who it is. No one likes to solo heal.
I should go.

NightMareBunny
2 months ago#4
when the only healer isn't healing but acting as the sixth dps it's not exactly inspiring confidence

unless you never take any damage at all zen being solo healer will be a bad idea

User Info: Rude Hero

Rude Hero
2 months ago#5
DarthVaper posted...
Then go second healer? Don't be a part of the problem.
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

NightMareBunny
2 months ago#6
if we need a healer I'm always the healer no questions asked

that's why my most played characters are always support with a tank or two not far behind

this is in response to the topic where someone admitted they went solo zenyatta because they just didn't care

say what you will about me but at least i don't solo heal as zenyatta or solo-tank as wrecking ball

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
2 months ago#7
Zen can be fine I think as long as you have someone like Soldier on your team that can help heal as well. But a well coordinated team can melt enemies fast if they attack the stuff you discord, so that works too.

But most of the time when I'm solo healing though, I do go with Mercy (pre-nerf) and now mostly Moira. But I get tired of playing the same heroes over and over so I use Zen.
If you make an intelligent post, people tend to ignore it because they only respond to stupid. Don't believe me? Just look at most of the chained replies.

User Info: SShocker

SShocker
2 months ago#8
NightMareBunny posted...
if nobody else has picked a healer and you actually still care about winning then do not pick zenyatta

Does it really matter? I mean, you already have 5 people not caring about winning on your "team." Tough to win 1 vs 6.

Was one match shy of levelling up after getting 3 wins in Arcade yest, so went QP to get the XP. Just what you'd expect, Widow, Hanzo, Ashe, McCree, Genji. Since I'd like to have some heals for myself at least, picked Hog. At one point, I think it was the McCree swapped to Moira, except they were DPS-Moira, played as her for one death, then back to 'Cree. At which point our "superb" Widow (seriously, enemy team had no shields yet nothing was dying to Widow) naturally voice commands "we need a healer!" You're effing useless as Widow, how about you swap then? Of course they won't swap.
"A dirty mind is its own reward."
XBL: DamtheMan50, PSN: DamtheMan50

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
2 months ago#9
Not this again.

"Nobody else cares so I shouldnt either" - all 6 people

NightMareBunny
2 months ago#10
might as well quit the game and take the SR Loss and Time Penalty if you are gonna be like that

does it really matter? you weren''t gonna try hard anyways
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. PSA: Zenyatta is a horrible choice for a solo-healer
  • Topic Archived