• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Shield Bash Will No Longer Go Through Barriers

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
4 months ago#81
TheNextAvatar4 posted...
So instead of arguing with you further, let me ask you this; Why exactly do you think Hanzo is OP now? You mentioned something about Storm Arrow shredding tanks?

The problem with the Widowmaker comparison is that Widowmaker, unlike Hanzo, requires skill and effort to be dominant with. Hanzo, even prior to his rework, didn't. And Scatter Arrow was always a BS ability due to being able to one shot kill tanks at full health with it by aiming at their feet (seriously have you been sleeping under a rock this whole time? how are you not aware of this?).

But now he's worse because his close and medium range effectiveness has been increased because of storm arrow and he has more mobility than he does before rendering characters like McCree utterly useless.

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
4 months ago#82
Maybe also increase cooldown on bash to 10 seconds?

Suspiria
4 months ago#83
TheBest69 posted...

No.

TheBest69
4 months ago#84
Suspiria posted...
TheBest69 posted...

No.

Is that a "maybe"?

Suspiria
4 months ago#85
TheBest69 posted...
Suspiria posted...
TheBest69 posted...

No.

Is that a "maybe"?

No.

TheBest69
4 months ago#86
Suspiria posted...
TheBest69 posted...
Suspiria posted...
TheBest69 posted...

No.

Is that a "maybe"?

No.

Sad.

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 months ago#87
So Brigette is now the worst support unit
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

User Info: Pee_Pull

Pee_Pull
4 months ago#88
FinalFantasyer posted...
I don't understand the OW userbase. On one hand, everyone is b****ing about there being too many damage heroes and nobody playing other roles, and on the other hand, everyone is ALWAYS b****ing about a support hero to be nerfed. First it was Ana, then Lucio, then Mercy, then Moira (who was never anything above balanced) and now Brigette. Smh

If you think Moria wasn't overturned on release you're kidding yourself.
PSN: Pee_Pull
Add me for some jolly cooperation!!

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
4 months ago#89
Suspiria posted...
The problem with the Widowmaker comparison is that Widowmaker, unlike Hanzo, requires skill and effort to be dominant with.

She's a hitscan hero, Hanzo is not. Her shots take less effort to land since they are instant, while Hanzo's arrows have travel time. She also doesn't need an ability to quickly attack enemies at hip-fire stance from mid-to-close range.

Suspiria posted...
And Scatter Arrow was always a BS ability due to being able to one shot kill tanks at full health with it by aiming at their feet (seriously have you been sleeping under a rock this whole time? how are you not aware of this?).

I have been through it, so I'm aware of it. The part you're ignoring is consistency. No one, not even pros, could guarantee a one-shot kill with it. When it did hit, it felt cheap. Storm Arrow doesn't go for a "fire and forget" style, it goes for a "keep your aim on the mark to do maximum yet consistent damage" style.

Suspiria posted...
But now he's worse because his close and medium range effectiveness has been increased because of storm arrow and he has more mobility than he does before rendering characters like McCree utterly useless.

I'm confused... didn't you say Hanzo was OP or broken? How can be "worse" now? McCree isn't useless because he's still hitscan, Hanzo can't stun targets, and McCree's Ultimate is much harder to avoid in an open space.
I wish I could control all the elements of the world... then I wouldn't need a job.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 months ago#90
Hanzo is so f***ing OP and far easier to use than Widow. Hanzo being a hard hero to use is a lie.
Resident Weirdo.
I'm not good enough for a signature. This is my attempt at irony.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Shield Bash Will No Longer Go Through Barriers
  • Topic Archived