• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Shield Bash Will No Longer Go Through Barriers

User Info: R_Jackal

R_Jackal
4 weeks ago#21
people so mad about brigitte when she's so easy to get around, and yet doomfist is still a thing

User Info: angry_cowtipper

angry_cowtipper
4 weeks ago#22
If the hook doesn't go through barriers, neither should the bash. She will still be invaluable for flankers and fighting up close.
It's better to have a successful jerk than a charming failure.

User Info: BlueBoy675

BlueBoy675
4 weeks ago#23
Good. As a Rein main this is the worst it's ever been. Can't go 10 seconds without getting stunned/hacked/frozen. One less potential stun is good with me
Hope rides alone

User Info: Wasabi_Syn

Wasabi_Syn
4 weeks ago#24
I'll enjoy playing tanks again. 😀
PSN & NNID: WasabiSyn
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5580-8486-4216

User Info: Prismsblade

Prismsblade
4 weeks ago#25
This isnt a big deal honestly, she can still just frail at him till he eventually lowers his shield and bash him them.

Although a good buff would be reducing the cool down on her ranged heal if they want her more focused there then on the front lines.
3DS FC:3368-5403-9633 Name: Kaizer
PSN: Blackkaizer

User Info: Impavid54

Impavid54
4 weeks ago#26
I can't believe people actually b****ed enough to run brig into the ground. A lot of these posts are just from people who can't be arsed enough to put effort in and actually get good at the game and instead whine until characters who are balanced get nerfed anymore
"You think your actions are more justified than theirs?"
Highly Motivated USNA Hopeful

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
4 weeks ago#27
Suspiria posted...
valikkster posted...
swordz9 posted...
I never did think it made any sense why Rein would get stunned just from Brig bashing his shield. Who would’ve guessed Brigitte would turn into the most hated character

Next to junkrat, she probably is the one character that takes the single smallest amount of skill to get the highest amount of productivity in slot. It stands to reason that people generally don't like her.

You mean Hanzo.

And no, before anyone tries to get cute, don't come in here trying to debate with me how Hanzo takes skill to use.. No, he doesn't.

She needs a savini killer skin for her I'd pay 5 bucks for it what about u @suspiria
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
4 weeks ago#28
So, is there anyone left who wishes to argue that Blizzard is not in fact balancing the game based on feedback from the lowest common denominator?

It's honestly downright comical at this point to think that Blizzard is still trying to push this game as an eSport, yet their balance decisions seem to be based entirely on the whims of the lowest common denominator with absolutely no consideration for the effects said tweaks will have on the overall viability of the Hero in question.
Seriously, regardless of whether they're buffing, nerfing, or reworking a Hero, their biggest concern seems to be less about actually balancing said Hero, but rather how the community at large will respond to the changes they've made, seemingly unaware of the fact that it has stripped the game of any credibility as an eSport.

Oh well, just keep throwing money at promoting it as an eSport and rely on folks who are easily impressed by flashy gameplay to spend money on gaudy OWL skins, OWL Passes, and cheering with Bits on Twitch. Forget folks who actually care about competitive gaming, it's much easier to just add as much flashy, screen-obscuring visual clutter as possible than it is to actually balance the game.
PSA: The acronym PSA stands for Public Service Announcement, not Personal Stupid Assertion as it would appear that many posters believe based on common usage.
(message deleted)

User Info: Edge_of_Ada

Edge_of_Ada
4 weeks ago#30
HHAHAHHA told my friend

"WTF THATS BULLs***. It was prbly all the p**** reins complaining"
Heart removed neatly with a bowie knife
Pick up the blade and join the dots
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Shield Bash Will No Longer Go Through Barriers
  • Topic Archived