• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Shield Bash Will No Longer Go Through Barriers

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 months ago#101
TheBest69 posted...
Pootbird posted...
TheBest69 posted...
Hanzo requires skill.

A small amount, as with any hero, I suppose.

A massive amount. Probably the most amount.

Lmfao
Resident Weirdo.
I'm not good enough for a signature. This is my attempt at irony.

User Info: Edge_of_Ada

Edge_of_Ada
4 months ago#102
Winston and Orisa barriers too, like this is going to KILL her inspire uptime.
Heart removed neatly with a bowie knife
Pick up the blade and join the dots

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
4 months ago#103
Onipaladin posted...
Just f***ing remove her from the game. So sick of the b****ing about her. It will never end until shes useless garbage. Just remove her. Replace her with some prototype hero if anything just remove her though I'm sick of the complaining.

All the whining made me drop her and moira who is whined less than Brigitte but still annoying but I dropped them both and just use Hanzo now.

The suggestion for a additional support character was why Brigette showed up. And they also did add a protype hero. um, her name is Ashe & her robot friend BoB. :P the complaining is probably from players seeing characters using shields just want overwatch to be like gears of war; no one has shields and you can eliminate someone from anywhere.
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
4 months ago#104
blackhrt posted...
The suggestion for a additional support character was why Brigette showed up. And they also did add a protype hero. um, her name is Ashe & her robot friend BoB. :P the complaining is probably from players seeing characters using shields just want overwatch to be like gears of war; no one has shields and you can eliminate someone from anywhere.

We want aggressive Counters, Bridget running frontline and bashing Rein was an aggressive and risky play, it gave an option besides Blowing up the shield, or Flanking and setting up around the Rein.

User Info: XGeass

XGeass
4 months ago#105
AzaneAzer posted...
blackhrt posted...

We want aggressive Counters, Bridget running frontline and bashing Rein was an aggressive and risky play, it gave an option besides Blowing up the shield, or Flanking and setting up around the Rein.

This, morw over if they didn't want sbrig to stun Rein in shield they should have given him a passive where he can't be stuned when his shield is up.

Brig still works but cant harass Rein.
Got Jalter in Fate GO. Wil probably be the only limited 5* I get with how the game treats me though.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 months ago#106
oof... Like everytime I come back here I see yet another Brigette Nerf

maybe they'll just rework her give her a gun and make her dps instead of just wittling her down over and over.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
4 months ago#107
lenmutt posted...
make her dps

Then theyd have to buff her every patch.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 months ago#108
BakusaiTenketsu posted...
I think they are going to end up with an identity crisis soon. If she cant shield bash through barriers, then she shouldn't be front line, which is kind of where her healing belongs. They want her to be a peel healer I think, but she wastes so much of her healing potential when she is away from the front line.

Also, this change might make Winston a bit stronger, though I doubt in a counter perspective.

So that one change will alter her entire front line potential? Doubtful. Ill still attack reinhardt from behind or stun when he unshields, it just gives him a chance to not get rolled over easily. Youre grossly exaggerating as are most ppl here brigitte is strong now and strong after this. All this does is make reinhardt not an ez target.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 months ago#109
Bashing through sheild isnt an "option" its brigitte favoritism.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Shield Bash Will No Longer Go Through Barriers
  • Topic Archived