• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. My entire team just got rekt by a console widowmaker

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
4 weeks ago#1
Uploading the video, but it's going to take a long time.

She got play of the game and ended up with 9 people voting her on the card. her end card read "65 percent scoped headshot accuracy" or something like that.

From the replay, I never saw anyone move their scope that fast to someone's head, including picking me out from behind Rein and Brigs shields.

Was this an idiot using M/k on console, or just that good? Either way, I could not even get out of my spawn a few times.

Her play of the game was her taking out a brigitte, and an ulting soldier 76. I was Lucio.

EDIT: Yes, I am very salty right now. The match before that had me being spawn camped by a near invincible Tracer.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: Prismsblade

Prismsblade
4 weeks ago#2
The highest scoped accuracy from my exp if I recall was 56% , and Im a very low rank player so 65% is definitely in the realm of possible if nobody tried to counter her. I usually have Genji, Dva, and winston in my pocket for troublesome widows if I'm playing tank or dps. But some widows know how to deal with dive so just getting them out of their vantage points will suffice at times.

If I'm playing lucio I'll dive if I see a opportunity but overall your just gonna have to pray someone else on you team can will check them eventually.
3DS FC:3368-5403-9633 Name: Kaizer
PSN: Blackkaizer

User Info: GamerSanta

GamerSanta
4 weeks ago#3
Could possibly be M+KB since its so prevalent. Blizzard made the terrible decision not to group M+KB users in their own/PC lobbies which ends up hurting the dwindling numbers who still play on console. It'd save a lot players the frustration but a split like that could kill console Overwatch. There probably wouldn't be enough players left to reliably find games.
My magnificence knows no bounds.

User Info: geertmatthys

geertmatthys
4 weeks ago#4
Of course it's m&k smurf, I don't understand why Blizzard and sony/microsoft don't team up to get 69,99usd everytime some moron wants to make a smurf. They could also make comp only for lv 150 up but garbage company

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
4 weeks ago#5
geertmatthys posted...
They could also make comp only for lv 150 u

Rofl

People unironically think 100+ Hour r/Gatekeepers would improve the game's playerbase, and not just turn away every single new player.

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
4 weeks ago#6
AzaneAzer posted...
geertmatthys posted...
They could also make comp only for lv 150 u

Rofl

People unironically think 100+ Hour r/Gatekeepers would improve the game's playerbase, and not just turn away every single new player.

I suggested something similar or even segregating new players so they can play comp but only with/against lower level players like themselves... But it kinda falls apart.

It's likely smurfs would be even more prevalent and no matter how you look at it, all it does is punish new players for being new players... They're not going to do anything of the sort.

The only way to avoid new players that suck is to climb up to high plat-diamond... Its basically impossible for new accounts to place that high.

User Info: ReturnOfThaJedi

ReturnOfThaJedi
4 weeks ago#7
I got 67% scoped accuracy once. Hell of a game. Had gold Elims, objective elims, damage, and objective time.

Opposing team was kinda bad tho. They literally let me sit on the payload and pick them off lol.
https://vine.co/v/OnxDJZlq5nF
Wuz Brackin?

User Info: BakusaiTenketsu

BakusaiTenketsu
4 weeks ago#8
Console players, especially those that have been around since launch and play in the Average Gold ELO range, don't realize that Widowmaker is a real threat now.

There are plenty of smurf Widows, M/KB Widows, and good snipers in general, but the tweaks to Aim Assist a couple of months ago have made Widowmaker a lot more viable than she used to be in the hands of the casual gamer.
http://tinyurl.com/ozuq4pq
http://tinyurl.com/zy566j2

User Info: iljindaebak

iljindaebak
3 weeks ago#9
They could be really good, hopefully they arent running a Cronusmax script

User Info: Pee_Pull

Pee_Pull
3 weeks ago#10
Yes, it was a kb mouse. It's a thing now. You can REALLY see it in Warframe.
PSN: Pee_Pull
Add me for some jolly cooperation!!
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. My entire team just got rekt by a console widowmaker
  • Topic Archived