• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. If I'm picking Zen, dont ask me to go mercy

User Info: FrisbeeDude

FrisbeeDude
3 weeks ago#91
AzaneAzer posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
"Do this s***" like, pick a healer? lmao ok

Overconfidence is a flimsy shield.

Then it's a good thing I'm never confident in getting a victory in those situations
If you're not voting like a black woman, your opinion doesn't matter to me

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 weeks ago#92
FrisbeeDude posted...
Then it's a good thing I'm never confident in getting a victory in those situations

Last night, I dreamt that I was a butterfly.

User Info: FrisbeeDude

FrisbeeDude
3 weeks ago#93
https://youtu.be/hfLK13n91Q8
If you're not voting like a black woman, your opinion doesn't matter to me

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 weeks ago#94
psuedospike posted...
Let me ask @AzaneAzer and @NightMareBunny this: In the scenario TC described where 5 people pick DPS and are all squishy and likely running all over the place which Support has the best synergy? It's actually Zen if you dismiss your bias and think about it logically. Prove me wrong.

did people suddenly forget Moira's also A Semi-DPS Healer? and her healing isn't complete trash
Gamefaqs Nintendo Discord Server: https://discord.gg/v9ut5hv

User Info: Good_Guy_Chris

Good_Guy_Chris
3 weeks ago#95
Azane and NMB are two of the dumbest posters in the history of this board, so nothing they say are worth any value.

TC, I 100% support you going Zen in that scenario. Those DPS mains want a second healer? They can switch. Anyone who tells you that you’re part of the problem for not picking a main healer is full of ****. By playing support you were showing you were willing to help the team rather than throw by going sixth DPS. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

Personally, I would have either gone Roadhog for self heals and being able to contest a point, or Brig for the hybrid support and tanking. Regardless, Zen is almost always a great pick today no matter the team comp.
FC: 0662-3338-1993 IGN: Chrisss
ACNL Town: Brooklyn...Erik, Prince, Ali, Bertha, Lucky, Panshima, Lobo, Scoot, Ed, Clyde

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 weeks ago#96
yeah he's such a great pick until you realize everyone's dead because your stupid orbs are too slow healing wise and have to be passed around like a hot potato

picking zenyatta as the solo healer you might as well be a sixth dps since his function is as a side-healer that will more than not...act as The Sorta Healer that mostly dishes out the damage
Gamefaqs Nintendo Discord Server: https://discord.gg/v9ut5hv

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
3 weeks ago#97
FrisbeeDude posted...
https://youtu.be/hfLK13n91Q8

+reps on that
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

User Info: RedWillow1

RedWillow1
3 weeks ago#98
Yesterday i had a qp game with over 10k zen healing. My friend playing ana also had over 10k. Our team actually managed to lose a fight while in transcendence.... i have no idea how. Fortunately, i got a couple picks after so I had another to try again and we took obj A with a second trans.

When we lost (just barely) some idiot on our team stated, "we just didnt have enough healing".

I lost my $hit on them.
PSN: redwillow1

User Info: Shadowsun8

Shadowsun8
3 weeks ago#99
Good_Guy_Chris posted...
TC, I 100% support you going Zen in that scenario. Those DPS mains want a second healer? They can switch.

That's all that needs to be said -- everybody wants healing but few will step up and do it themselves.

Same goes for tank -- if you wait and let others pick first, 70-80% of the time you're going to see four or five DPS picks leaving you to either choose tank or healer.

At that point, I don't see where it's solely your responsibility to carry the team as a healer and, moreover, both Zen and Moira can hold their own as a healer so long as the team sticks together (i.e. stays in healing range near the payload or objective) and protects the healer in return.

No one should have to play a character they don't want to play just to "carry" a bunch of selfish teammates -- you're better off just playing who you enjoy during those games and then finding a better team in the future.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 weeks ago#100
Shadowsun8 posted...
Good_Guy_Chris posted...
TC, I 100% support you going Zen in that scenario. Those DPS mains want a second healer? They can switch.

That's all that needs to be said -- everybody wants healing but few will step up and do it themselves.

Same goes for tank -- if you wait and let others pick first, 70-80% of the time you're going to see four or five DPS picks leaving you to either choose tank or healer.

At that point, I don't see where it's solely your responsibility to carry the team as a healer and, moreover, both Zen and Moira can hold their own as a healer so long as the team sticks together (i.e. stays in healing range near the payload or objective) and protects the healer in return.

No one should have to play a character they don't want to play just to "carry" a bunch of selfish teammates -- you're better off just playing who you enjoy during those games and then finding a better team in the future.

And then all 6 people will be thinking the other 5 are a******s, when they're all equally at fault for picking "What they want", while wanting others to pick a specific comp.

I feel like a Crazy person sometimes, because I realize how the group mentality works, and why everyone thinks everyone else in the game is a greedy s***ty player, when they're all the same and just making these grand assumptions and piling onto the problems.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. If I'm picking Zen, dont ask me to go mercy
  • Topic Archived