• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. If I'm picking Zen, dont ask me to go mercy

User Info: FrisbeeDude

FrisbeeDude
1 month ago#71
AzaneAzer posted...
You've even self admitted in 2 different occasions that you'd Give up a higher chance to win to play Zen.

Are you dense, or arguing in bad faith just to keep your troll going?

again, not playing the best player to a s***ty comp isnt throwing, especially when you're literally playing a healer.
If you're not voting like a black woman, your opinion doesn't matter to me

FrisbeeDude
1 month ago#72
"If you dont play the best character to help a group of people who knowingly picked a comp that puts everyone at a significant disadvantage, you're the thrower"

never mind the fact that even switching to mercy/lucio doesn't increase your odds of winning with the aforementioned terrible comp by any significant margin. it's essentially rearranging deck chairs on the titanic. f*** that.

User Info: psuedospike

psuedospike
1 month ago#73
At this point I have to assume Azane is literally blue in the face.
I Never Die!!

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
1 month ago#74
FrisbeeDude posted...
never mind the fact that even switching to mercy/lucio doesn't increase your odds of winning with the aforementioned terrible comp by any significant margin. it's essentially rearranging deck chairs on the titanic. f*** that.

And now you're marginalizing after making definitive statements.

What's your next "Wellllllllllll" argument?

User Info: GodMWOLF

GodMWOLF
1 month ago#75
Ehh Mercy's healing sucks

Her only good points imo are her damage boost and her res
Only if you're my partner in time
Psn:mwolfizcool

FrisbeeDude
1 month ago#76
AzaneAzer posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...

And now you're marginalizing after making definitive statements.

What's your next "Wellllllllllll" argument?

Welllllllll imma play Zen and if the s***ty comp wants to win, one of them will pick a 2nd healer.

User Info: psuedospike

psuedospike
1 month ago#77
Think about it this way...if the 5 DPS were any good the Discord orb would come in WAY more handy than Mercy or Moira trying to heal 5 squishy DPS. No? How quickly would a Support drop if discorded and focused by 5 DPS at once?

If you have a team where 5 players refuse to swap off DPS Zen is actually a smarter choice than picking a so called main healer when there are no tanks to keep up and your DPS will likely be all over the place, so Orbs are arguably better for that kind of already terrible team comp. Plus, harmony orb can heal any DPS in LOS consistently and usually used on a flanking DPS to give them an advantage anyway.

TC did the right thing IMO; Not only did he pick the only Support on his team (like a boss) he also picked one that would actually synergize with 5 DPS...and one that could counter many enemy ults with his ult unlike Mercy, Moira and Ana.
I Never Die!!

User Info: Edge_of_Ada

Edge_of_Ada
1 month ago#78
It's if you wanna play to win or play for fun.

Emotion based decision making and self-imposed restrictions are not play to win.

Unless you think your pick will maximize your win percent.

Playing for fun isn't bad ofc.

I'm not criticizing the Zen pick btw, but if you make that decision because you're frustrated and you think you will have less chance of winning you are contributing to a loss.

I one trick DPS a lot Solo Q and have had ppl switch to a saner comp when we're doing well. So that could happen here too.
Heart removed neatly with a bowie knife
Pick up the blade and join the dots

User Info: _Golbez_

_Golbez_
4 weeks ago#79
I love playing as zen, more than any other hero.
But if he's a s***ty pick in any situation i don't play him simple as that. Especially if i'm solo heal.
It's not rage-quitting If you win.

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
4 weeks ago#80
FrisbeeDude posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
Sp00kyFish posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
"Yeah, your teammates get to play how they want, screwing you in the process. If you dont do the most to help their selfish decisions, curtailing your fun in the process, you're a thrower"

Seriously. Reading this thread shows why people don't play healer in the first place: Zen isn't the most ideal solo healer, at all, but the sheer fact that you even went healer puts you as a far better team-player than Azane/Bunny, let alone your teammates, give you credit for. I like how they're constantly blaming you, saying how you were the problem and throwing, all the while giving a free pass to the 4 one-trick dps who couldn't bother to be team-players and have one switch to 2nd healer (or even off-tank).

two wrong's don't make a right...also i at least know not to pick zenyatta if my team has no healers and the fact that several people in this topic are trying to act like TC is some righteous person just venting his rage out in an acceptable manner is stupid

I picked a healer

Everyone else picked dps

ain't "2 wrongs" in this scenario

no there are 2 wrongs...when you pick the worst possible solo healer you are just trolling at that point

zenny isn't gonna keep the entire team alive by himself and just admitting defeat at that point means you shouldn't even be on comp
Gamefaqs Nintendo Discord Server: https://discord.gg/v9ut5hv
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. If I'm picking Zen, dont ask me to go mercy
  • Topic Archived