• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. If I'm picking Zen, dont ask me to go mercy

User Info: FrisbeeDude

FrisbeeDude
3 weeks ago#61
Winning 1 game as Zen solo heal does not change the fact that Zen soloheal is a bad choice.

In Fact, the need to point out you won a game doing it, proves it's an uncanny feat and is the equivalent of playing with 1 hand behind your back.

solo heal in general is a losing strategy. If the other 4 dps/1 tank see that and dont care, I'm sure as hell not. even at competitive, it is, at the end of the day, just a game.
If you're not voting like a black woman, your opinion doesn't matter to me

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 weeks ago#62
FrisbeeDude posted...
solo heal in general is a losing strategy. If the other 4 dps/1 tank see that and dont care, I'm sure as hell not. even at competitive, it is, at the end of the day, just a game.

Ok?

Why make things worse when you have personal investment and preference to winning. You're making your own play s***tier just to make everyone elses game s***tier, Making the game less competitive, It's a lose-lose-lose for you, your team and your opponents, and f***, even people on this board that have to read your posts about throwing and the usual trolls going "YEP YEP! hahahah Im making funnies on the internet"

FrisbeeDude
3 weeks ago#63
AzaneAzer posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...

Ok?

Why make things worse when you have personal investment and preference to winning. You're making your own play s***tier just to make everyone elses game s***tier, Making the game less competitive, It's a lose-lose-lose for you, your team and your opponents, and f***, even people on this board that have to read your posts about throwing and the usual trolls going "YEP YEP! hahahah Im making funnies on the internet"

lmao at personal investment

dude, its overwatch comp. everyone knows SR is bulls***.

Maybe win but probably lose playing what I enjoy > Maybe win but probably lose by aiding a deliberately s***ty comp, playing a character I dont like in the process

AzaneAzer
3 weeks ago#64
So, Now nothing matters and you're flipping the table and admiting you're just throwing.

FrisbeeDude
3 weeks ago#65
AzaneAzer posted...
So, Now nothing matters and you're flipping the table and admiting you're just throwing.

guy picks healer

no one else on team does

yet, I'm the thrower. Ok, genji/tracer main

AzaneAzer
3 weeks ago#66
FrisbeeDude posted...
Maybe win but probably lose playing what I enjoy > Maybe win but probably lose by aiding a deliberately s***ty comp, playing a character I dont like in the process

FrisbeeDude posted...
I'm the thrower.

FrisbeeDude posted...
Might as well play someone I actually enjoy, still get some legit heals in and mix in a few discord kills. Even if we were to win if I swapped to mercy, all it does is give them more confidence to burden the next schmuck with that garbage.

FrisbeeDude posted...
I'm the thrower.

You've literally admitted you'd rather lose than win on multiple occasions, which is known as Throwing.

FrisbeeDude
3 weeks ago#67
being ok with losing is the same as actively trying to lose. ok.

AzaneAzer
3 weeks ago#68
FrisbeeDude posted...

You're actively trying to lose if you pick Zen as your solo healer.

FrisbeeDude
3 weeks ago#69
AzaneAzer posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...

You're actively trying to lose if you pick Zen as your solo healer.

nope.

AzaneAzer
3 weeks ago#70
You've even self admitted in 2 different occasions that you'd Give up a higher chance to win to play Zen.

Are you dense, or arguing in bad faith just to keep your troll going?
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. If I'm picking Zen, dont ask me to go mercy
  • Topic Archived