• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. If I'm picking Zen, dont ask me to go mercy

User Info: JohnTortorella

JohnTortorella
4 weeks ago#41
Well you just play what you want. I just tend to lose the game on purpose.

If I got 4-5 kids just instalocking and nobody can even pick an off healer? I will throw the game. Especially if they are a group trying dictate things. If we clearly need a shield tank and some guy picks some s*** like symm? I will throw the game. If I am carrying the game and some clown tries to criticize me in anyway? I will throw the game. If I am beasting on a hero in one round and you take instalock it from me in the following round? I will throw your game. And if I ever see you again after you do one of these things? I will throw your game. Use common sense when you play with me. I play comp to get decent games away from qp. I do not care about my rank because I will bare minimum get 3500 every season.

I do not play games with people. 90% of the time every thing goes smoothly and it doesn't come to this.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
4 weeks ago#42
DarxWingDuck posted...
Also, check your numbers there... When 6 call out the other 5? How many players do you have on your team bro? ;)

6 Players, calling eachother dumb is 5, Sorry if my wording was confusing, basically everyone thinks everyone else is dumb in OW, when in reality the people playing together are evenly matched.

User Info: kratosraine

kratosraine
4 weeks ago#43
I am one of those few people who enjoy OW but suck at FPS. So when I feel the need to play I use Mercy. Why? I like to think I am helping 5 other players be better. The players who like to tank can tank, and the players who like to DPS can DPS. In the end I am never going to be player of the game. I will however try to help us win the match versus constantly complaining about how others suck. Some of you are horrible heal receivers (yes I said it) but outside of Competitive play the goal is to have fun, where I think most forget that is the original purpose of playing games.

User Info: Inkontrol808

Inkontrol808
4 weeks ago#44
I've been in both situations. Sometimes just playing Mercy and being a tryhard (despite not wanting to play Mercy) I've helped force several wins by finding the best DPS or the tank and just focusing on them while occasionally healing the others on the team and getting props. Other times my team is complete dysfunction and no matter what I do we get rolled, then I'll just switch to Zen. Or when I'm Zen first and despite poor comp, having several self healers or self-sufficent players and my Zen is more key in the win than what a Mercy could have done.

At the end of the day OP just do what you want though.
(message deleted)

User Info: Sp00kyFish

Sp00kyFish
4 weeks ago#46
FrisbeeDude posted...
"Yeah, your teammates get to play how they want, screwing you in the process. If you dont do the most to help their selfish decisions, curtailing your fun in the process, you're a thrower"

Seriously. Reading this thread shows why people don't play healer in the first place: Zen isn't the most ideal solo healer, at all, but the sheer fact that you even went healer puts you as a far better team-player than Azane/Bunny, let alone your teammates, give you credit for. I like how they're constantly blaming you, saying how you were the problem and throwing, all the while giving a free pass to the 4 one-trick dps who couldn't bother to be team-players and have one switch to 2nd healer (or even off-tank).
(message deleted)

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
4 weeks ago#48
Sp00kyFish posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
"Yeah, your teammates get to play how they want, screwing you in the process. If you dont do the most to help their selfish decisions, curtailing your fun in the process, you're a thrower"

Seriously. Reading this thread shows why people don't play healer in the first place: Zen isn't the most ideal solo healer, at all, but the sheer fact that you even went healer puts you as a far better team-player than Azane/Bunny, let alone your teammates, give you credit for. I like how they're constantly blaming you, saying how you were the problem and throwing, all the while giving a free pass to the 4 one-trick dps who couldn't bother to be team-players and have one switch to 2nd healer (or even off-tank).

two wrong's don't make a right...also i at least know not to pick zenyatta if my team has no healers and the fact that several people in this topic are trying to act like TC is some righteous person just venting his rage out in an acceptable manner is stupid
Gamefaqs Nintendo Discord Server: https://discord.gg/v9ut5hv

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
4 weeks ago#49
xx_SaintBoot_xx posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
dude if nobody else is gonna play healer then just pick a good solo healer instead of making the game unenjoyable all around

lmao frick that.

Same. mercy is too boring to have fun with now. if they remove the 75 percent movement penalty, I may come back to her. frick it, otherwise.

Moira is a million times more fun to play than zenyatta and won't get you labeled king dickhead for picking as a solo healer
Gamefaqs Nintendo Discord Server: https://discord.gg/v9ut5hv

User Info: FrisbeeDude

FrisbeeDude
4 weeks ago#50
NightMareBunny posted...
Sp00kyFish posted...
FrisbeeDude posted...

two wrong's don't make a right...also i at least know not to pick zenyatta if my team has no healers and the fact that several people in this topic are trying to act like TC is some righteous person just venting his rage out in an acceptable manner is stupid

I picked a healer

Everyone else picked dps

ain't "2 wrongs" in this scenario
If you're not voting like a black woman, your opinion doesn't matter to me
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. If I'm picking Zen, dont ask me to go mercy
  • Topic Archived