• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. New Torb is the most OP character in video game history

User Info: Mforz

Mforz
1 month ago#1
Fact, not opinion. Nope, no need for arguments or smart debating. We all know it's true.

/threat
"Where have you been?" None of your business Akihiko!

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#2
I mean he’s pretty decent now, but he’s not really even comparable to Hanzo who got way more overtuned than Torb >_>

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
1 month ago#3
/hyperbole
PSA: The acronym PSA stands for Public Service Announcement, not Personal Stupid Assertion as it would appear that many posters believe based on common usage.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#4
This.

This is the moment that I have been waiting 3 years for.

Now, you know despair. Now, you are suffering as I suffered. Your salt, your anger, it's delicious.

Bow before your new lord and master. Fear your new dwarf god.

You can beg for Mercy, but you shall receive none. Lord Torbjorn shall have his long-deserved revenge.
Super Smash Bros. is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Guile | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi | SC6: Cervantes, Groh | BBTAG: Orie/Gordeau

User Info: Eab1990

Eab1990
1 month ago#5
I suppose if you ignore Ironclad Bastion, Mercy 2.0, Akuma, Meta Knight, Oddjob, Kanna...

Wait, what game were we talking about again?
OT's Resident Pink Hair/Imouto/Loli Lover
Cutest Aigis + FKGirls: http://imgur.com/a/Qxpie http://imgur.com/a/qTYay http://imgur.com/a/mnLdJ

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
1 month ago#6
Vulcan422 posted...
This.

This is the moment that I have been waiting 3 years for.

Now, you know despair. Now, you are suffering as I suffered. Your salt, your anger, it's delicious.

Bow before your new lord and master. Fear your new dwarf god.

You can beg for Mercy, but you shall receive none. Lord Torbjorn shall have his long-deserved revenge.

She can't keep up with Winston damage even anymore
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: CalmG2

CalmG2
1 month ago#7
Honestly are you complain about Torb when spamzo is in the game. I like widow but no.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
1 month ago#8
It's only a matter of time until people smarten up and burn him down first really. No different than having to prioritize Bastion or a healer.
If you make an intelligent post, people tend to ignore it because they only respond to stupid. Don't believe me? Just look at most of the chained replies.

User Info: CalmG2

CalmG2
1 month ago#9
How to get a headshot with Spamzo - take a crap

User Info: AtomicArtumas

AtomicArtumas
1 month ago#10
You obviously never played 75 or 99 cap FFXI.
Or vanguard meta SWTOR.
Or mugen.
Or FE:Fates.
Or FE:Awakening.
Or the 200 other games I'm too lazy to name with literally broken characters that are capable of doing things like soloing the entire game (FEs), soloing enemies intended for 6-18 people (FFXI) or deal 30%+ higher dps than any other class and still deal damage spec levels of dps in tank spec. (vanguard meta swtor)

When in none of these games were these intended things.
FFBE ID: 981,719,215
IGN: Artumas
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. New Torb is the most OP character in video game history
  • Topic Archived