• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. remember when this game was popping out lore with comics and videos?

User Info: Falchion92

Falchion92
1 month ago#11
I like the characters too and while the game itself is fun it's hard to care for the story when it's been two years and we barely have any proper development for many characters.

I play Paladins a lot more than Overwatch for this reason. New characters and maps and skins are added every other month or so. Events tell stories and expand the lore, and the developers are really close with the fanbase while still keeping an eSports presence.
Xbox Live: Hahli Nuva

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#12
I would perfer they dedicate their time to making more characters an maps. Story mode is ok but it will be a play once or twice an forgoten after.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
1 month ago#13
Falchion92 posted...
I like the characters too and while the game itself is fun it's hard to care for the story when it's been two years and we barely have any proper development for many characters.

I play Paladins a lot more than Overwatch for this reason. New characters and maps and skins are added every other month or so. Events tell stories and expand the lore, and the developers are really close with the fanbase while still keeping an eSports presence.

When your entire monetization model is tricking kids into stealing moms credit card, You need to keep spamming content to get those kids to grab their credit card.

User Info: CmPope

CmPope
1 month ago#14
Overwatch league ruined Overwatch

User Info: R_Jackal

R_Jackal
1 month ago#15
CmPope posted...
Overwatch league ruined Overwatch

Yeah, this honestly. It's getting annoying.

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
1 month ago#16
Man I wish they would create a TV series with those CG videos.
Future Billionaire
Games to Watch: Indivisible, Galaxy in Turmoil, Daymare: 1998, Fell Seal:Arbiter's Mark, Griftlands, Egress, Prey for the Gods, Fallout Miami

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
1 month ago#17
AzaneAzer posted...
Falchion92 posted...

When your entire monetization model is tricking kids into stealing moms credit card, You need to keep spamming content to get those kids to grab their credit card.

Why does have to be for THAT reason...?
I wish I could control all the elements of the world... then I wouldn't need a job.

User Info: Falchion92

Falchion92
1 month ago#18
AzaneAzer posted...
Falchion92 posted...

Blizzard does need to stop doing that, yes.
Xbox Live: Hahli Nuva

User Info: Fou Lu

Fou Lu
1 month ago#19
NightMareBunny posted...
overwatch writers

Hahahaha... Oh man, you think they have writers...
I smolder with generic rage.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#20
Falchion92 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Falchion92 posted...

Blizzard does need to stop doing that, yes.

what do yoy mean. If you play a decent amount you should have eveything without spending a dime even in events.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. remember when this game was popping out lore with comics and videos?
  • Topic Archived