Why cant I get back to Gold?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Why cant I get back to Gold?

User Info: kaioideiye

kaioideiye
3 weeks ago#1
I'm not claiming to be the best Overwatch player. Im not even claiming to be very good. But I feel like Im decent enough to understand how the game works and what is necassary to win. But I cant for the life of me get back into Gold. Idk why.

I play Tank/Support Diva/Orisa, Mercy/Lucio/Moira. Silver just seems to be brutal and everytime I lose its either because of team comp, someone left the match or my team just doesnt group up/communicate. Seems I always end up playing tank though because nobody ever picks tank. I have no clue how to effect this. What do I do to get back into Gold?

User Info: BlackAmaterasu

BlackAmaterasu
3 weeks ago#2
Play with a 6 stack
Run Goats
Profit
(message deleted)

User Info: Edge_of_Ada

Edge_of_Ada
3 weeks ago#4
Want some help? I can play my brains out and get you out. I could hop on my bronze account too to slant the match if you want, I'm gonna be on in a few.
Heart removed neatly with a bowie knife
Pick up the blade and join the dots

User Info: known2FAIL

known2FAIL
3 weeks ago#5
Ignore your team. Play what you're good at. You're in Silver. Team comp matters very little there. Just concentrate on your own game. Look for mistakes you make and correct them. Recording your games and playing them back will REALLY help. I'm certain you are making tons of mistakes. If you correct your own mistakes and focus on your game then I guarantee you will not only climb out of Silver but push out of Gold as well.
I don't know why I'm playing Destiny 2... but I am...

User Info: geertmatthys

geertmatthys
3 weeks ago#6
Play DPS or you will never achieve true rank. Just use Tracer for 50 hrs to get your final SR rank

User Info: RedWillow1

RedWillow1
3 weeks ago#7
Stop trying to support the rest of the team. That's a loser in silver. Play a self healer and try to just get kills yourself.
PSN: redwillow1

User Info: kaioideiye

kaioideiye
3 weeks ago#8
Thanks for the advice guys. Honestly thought I was going to get trolled to s*** in this thread.

Edge_of_Ada posted...
Want some help? I can play my brains out and get you out. I could hop on my bronze account too to slant the match if you want, I'm gonna be on in a few.

My bad I didnt read the comment last night or I wouldve grouped up.If your on today we can give it a go.

User Info: psuedospike

psuedospike
3 weeks ago#9
The only real thing you can do is try to play early in the morning or later at night and hope to get a good team.
I Never Die!!

User Info: Edge_of_Ada

Edge_of_Ada
3 weeks ago#10
kaioideiye posted...
Thanks for the advice guys. Honestly thought I was going to get trolled to s*** in this thread.

Edge_of_Ada posted...

My bad I didnt read the comment last night or I wouldve grouped up.If your on today we can give it a go.

Kk sounds good Disgaea4weekredu is like 2000 so you can add me on that one, I'll be on tonight.
Heart removed neatly with a bowie knife
Pick up the blade and join the dots
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Why cant I get back to Gold?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived