• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Why can't they make Ana aim like Mccree?

User Info: geertmatthys

geertmatthys
2 months ago#1
Mccree is way easier to make shots on console, I gave Ana same settings and miss everything, that's why she's trash: intentional design

User Info: nordendorf

nordendorf
2 months ago#2
Ana's regular shots aren't hitscan so it's not going to feel like McCree even if you match the settings. Yes, it was intentional.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
2 months ago#3
Ana's advantage is that she doesnt aim for heads.
Ana's disadvantage is that her hipshots are projectile, and her scoped shots have no hitbox for enemies.

McCree has to be landing some headers to be effective, while anas better just going center mass.

You should probably be running Ana with higher Sensitivity settings to do broad wide shots, and she can scope in tighter in situations.

User Info: psuedospike

psuedospike
2 months ago#4
To git gud with Ana you must train yourself in the ways of quick scoping, young padawan.
I Never Die!!

User Info: Edge_of_Ada

Edge_of_Ada
2 months ago#5
H-h-hip shot.... hipshot is projectile.... I thought it was the other way around....... my god........... This makes a lot of sense lmao.
Heart removed neatly with a bowie knife
Pick up the blade and join the dots

User Info: geertmatthys

geertmatthys
2 months ago#6
psuedospike posted...
To git gud with Ana you must train yourself in the ways of quick scoping, young padawan.

Hahaha I'll try Master Yoda

User Info: known2FAIL

known2FAIL
2 months ago#7
geertmatthys posted...
Mccree is way easier to make shots on console, I gave Ana same settings and miss everything, that's why she's trash: intentional design

You sound ignorant. Do you understand Ana?
I don't know why I'm playing Destiny 2... but I am...
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Why can't they make Ana aim like Mccree?
  • Topic Archived