• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Pharah changes coming

User Info: JupiterItachi

JupiterItachi
2 months ago#1
Jeff Kaplan said there's some changes coming to Pharah on the PTR, possibly as early as next week. Didn't say what they were though.

I find it interesting due to the fact that she can be crazy OP at lower levels and map dependent at higher levels. I honestly have no clue what they can change about her and keep it balanced.

User Info: The_VV

The_VV
2 months ago#2
Hope they nerf pharamercy
PSN - SolomonGroundy.
Italian.

User Info: Ssinfaxi_7OOOOO

Ssinfaxi_7OOOOO
2 months ago#3
Frankly I’m getting Tired of burst damage heroes...
---
1 + 1= Jibberish in Neutral,, 1 + 2= Stupid in stereo,, 1 + 3= A group of idiots,, 1 + 4= 2 halfs of a whole idiot.

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
2 months ago#4
Its nuts if they decide to give her some kind of buff. She is already really powerful and her counters aren't in the greatest of spots in the meta. One of the last things I want to see is a Pharah dominated Meta.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.

User Info: Android_18

Android_18
2 months ago#5
The time has come.

User Info: geertmatthys

geertmatthys
2 months ago#6
I'm in gold so rarely is Pharah a problem, especially with the Mccree range buff. I hear she dominates Diamond exclusively

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
2 months ago#7
She really doesn't need any major buffs or nerfs. She's been one of the more balanced heroes in the game which is baffling considering the incompetence of the developers.

Would be surprised if they ended up doing something stupid in light of this news, though.

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
2 months ago#8
JupiterItachi posted...
Jeff Kaplan said there's some changes coming to Pharah on the PTR, possibly as early as next week. Didn't say what they were though.

I find it interesting due to the fact that she can be crazy OP at lower levels and map dependent at higher levels. I honestly have no clue what they can change about her and keep it balanced.

She's not crazy OP. Hitscan exists you know.

User Info: BlackAmaterasu

BlackAmaterasu
2 months ago#9
Dps buffed to 150

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
2 months ago#10
Please for the love of Christ, no buffs
Resident Weirdo.
I'm not good enough for a signature. This is my attempt at irony.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Pharah changes coming
  • Topic Archived