I love Brigitte!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I love Brigitte!

User Info: IrReN

IrReN
1 month ago#21
AzaneAzer posted...
Ragna posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Ragna posted...
Yeah, must be fun killing high skill cap heroes without barely having to do anything lol.

The High Skill Cap Characters can literally run circles around her, assuming you're a high skill player.

Good joke lmao.

Shield Bash range is short than Tracer's minimum falloff distance.Tracer runs faster, not even counting blink.

Yeah, Tracer was free when Brigitte was Quickplay only but the playerbase quickly adapted to the point where I wouldn't even consider Brigitte countering her anymore. Yes, she still has the one-shot combo but unless you sneak up on the enemy Tracer by completely moving out of position you're rarely going to land it.

If anything she kind of forces her to respect the backline more if Brigitte is around which is a good thing in itself and probably a soft counter of sorts but that's about it.

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
1 month ago#22
korn666rule posted...
milkmanv1 posted...
Allah Team Mei!!

I love tin men!

You're both wrong, it's...

I LOVE TEAM MEN!
PSA: The acronym PSA stands for Public Service Announcement, not Personal Stupid Assertion as it would appear that many posters believe based on common usage.

User Info: milkmanv1

milkmanv1
1 month ago#23
l
l
V
"Allah Team Mei!" -- Brigitte ult line
"El Theo Riddick!" -- Ana ult line

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#24
Ragna posted...
Pootbird posted...
Ragna posted...
Yeah, must be fun killing high skill cap heroes without barely having to do anything lol.

Oooooooh salty!

Not really, I main Pharah. Just talking facts lol.

oh pharah the hero only hitscans can killz.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I love Brigitte!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived