• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I love Brigitte!

User Info: ApocalypticPsn

ApocalypticPsn
6 months ago#11
nocturnal traveler posted...
She satisfies both my tanking and support needs, and helps even things out a bit when the rest of the team only picks dps. Plus she's really fun to play.

agreed!!

AzaneAzer posted...
Kuuten posted...
People always b**** that she is so strong and ignore her weaknesses.

I got called out for pointing out her mobility weaknesses in another thread, like It's against the rules to bring up that she's a slow melee character.

Only thing I don't like about Brig are those times (like the beginning of pushes) where everyone is fighting at range and I'm useless for the moment lol
Mood: https://youtu.be/A1W82jl8ocU

User Info: Ragna

Ragna
6 months ago#12
Yeah, must be fun killing high skill cap heroes without barely having to do anything lol.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
6 months ago#13
Ragna posted...
Yeah, must be fun killing high skill cap heroes without barely having to do anything lol.

Oooooooh salty!
Resident Weirdo.
I'm not good enough for a signature. This is my attempt at irony.

Ragna
6 months ago#14
Pootbird posted...
Ragna posted...

Oooooooh salty!

Not really, I main Pharah. Just talking facts lol.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
6 months ago#15
Ragna posted...

The High Skill Cap Characters can literally run circles around her, assuming you're a high skill player.

User Info: milkmanv1

milkmanv1
6 months ago#16
Allah Team Mei!!
What's true is that in 48 hours, you and I will have more money than God

Ragna
6 months ago#17
AzaneAzer posted...
Ragna posted...

The High Skill Cap Characters can literally run circles around her, assuming you're a high skill player.

Good joke lmao.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
6 months ago#18
Ragna posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Ragna posted...

Good joke lmao.

Shield Bash range is short than Tracer's minimum falloff distance.Tracer runs faster, not even counting blink.

User Info: korn666rule

korn666rule
6 months ago#19
milkmanv1 posted...
Allah Team Mei!!

I love tin men!
But its an artistic, soulful, and minimalist butthole. Much like my own in that regard

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
6 months ago#20
I love teen men!
Resident Weirdo.
I'm not good enough for a signature. This is my attempt at irony.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I love Brigitte!
  • Topic Archived