I love Brigitte!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I love Brigitte!
She satisfies both my tanking and support needs, and helps even things out a bit when the rest of the team only picks dps. Plus she's really fun to play.
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--
3DS FC: 0989 2510 2412

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
1 month ago#2
Everybody loves Brigitte.

Well, except for Genji/Tracer One-Trick-Ponies who get destroyed by her and other madbads in general, but they don't count.

I actually like her so much that I now play her more often then I do any of the straight up Tanks, she's just more fun to play as, is easier to defend myself with, and just feels more rewarding to play, regardless of the fact that I receive way less Endorsements playing as her thanks to bad players who think she's OP.
PSA: The acronym PSA stands for Public Service Announcement, not Personal Stupid Assertion as it would appear that many posters believe based on common usage.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 month ago#3
Brigitte? More like Baegitte!
Resident Weirdo.
I'm not good enough for a signature. This is my attempt at irony.

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
1 month ago#4
Blk_Mage_Ctype posted...
Everybody loves Brigitte.

Well, except for Genji/Tracer One-Trick-Ponies who get destroyed by her and other madbads in general, but they don't count.

I actually like her so much that I now play her more often then I do any of the straight up Tanks, she's just more fun to play as, is easier to defend myself with, and just feels more rewarding to play, regardless of the fact that I receive way less Endorsements playing as her thanks to bad players who think she's OP.

Madbads. Lol.

I like her as well, but I gotta say, I personally find Zarya more fun (as far as "off tanks" go).

I'm dying to get in a 3-3-0 since I can play most of the characters involved.
You must A) gather your party before venturing forth
________B) construct additional pylons

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#5
I like her also . Keeps the genjis an traccers aways. Plus shes really hot.

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
1 month ago#6
Brig is fun and its nice to have counters to those characters that have been able to run wild like Genji and Tracer for so long. People always b**** that she is so strong and ignore her weaknesses.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
1 month ago#7
Kuuten posted...
Brig is fun and its nice to have counters to those characters that have been able to run wild like Genji and Tracer for so long. People always b**** that she is so strong and ignore her weaknesses.

This.

She dies very easily if she thinks she's tanking..

Stop her. That's it. Shut her down, the enemy is at a huge disadvantage.
You must A) gather your party before venturing forth
________B) construct additional pylons

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
1 month ago#8
a Bridget with a broken shield is 250 Ult Points.
nocturnal traveler 1 month ago#9
Kuuten posted...

I agree. Most of my deaths as her have been to Junkrats and Turreted Bastions But since Genji and Tracer are often insta locked, and they often refuse to switch, I can see where most of the b****ing is coming from.
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--
3DS FC: 0989 2510 2412

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
1 month ago#10
Kuuten posted...
People always b**** that she is so strong and ignore her weaknesses.

I got called out for pointing out her mobility weaknesses in another thread, like It's against the rules to bring up that she's a slow melee character.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. I love Brigitte!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived