• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Uh so what's a good indicator of where you're going to be placed on a new psn?

User Info: Edge_of_Ada

Edge_of_Ada
3 months ago#1
About what match am I gonna go against the rank I'll end up as? Because my first 3 had golds and silvers(assuming the 3rd did even tho everyone was privated and unranked, some really awkward positoning)

I figured I'd actually try for these placements, albeit one tricking Tracer and staying out of chat. I have an e/d of 4.52 and won 2/3 placement matches so far... but I'm going against golds and silvers o_o

I may have ended up messing around too much in QP and I'm going to end up with an accidental smurf lol.
Heart removed neatly with a bowie knife
Pick up the blade and join the dots

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 months ago#2
Your first 25 levels of action matter as much, if not more than placements.

By around game 7 you should be playing with other players that are in your tier.

Edge_of_Ada
3 months ago#3
RIP 7 hours of practicing Genji in QP lol.

https://www.overbuff.com/players/psn/CanWeGettaGenji?mode=competitive

I didn't really have a purpose for this account other than to make matching ones with my friend. But I hope I don't spend the rest of my placements killing Reaper and Bastion before they kill my team and Moiras that get ignored.

Edge_of_Ada
3 months ago#4
Uh okay my friend got placed 3251 on an account she was throwing on half the time in QP with me hahaha. She was fighting silver and plat too at first so maybe there is hope this wont be a smurf.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Uh so what's a good indicator of where you're going to be placed on a new psn?
  • Topic Archived