• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Lego Overwatch coming in 2019, may be a tie-in to a TBA Netflix animated series

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
3 months ago#51
BakusaiTenketsu posted...
You do realize you could have just had "Lego Overwatch Toys coming in 2019" as the Topic Title, since that's the main news, and then put somewhere in the OP, "Also, there might be an Overwatch animated show coming to Netflix."

Whatever, semantics, spilled milk tears, done is done, and all that jazz.

Then people would miss the hype. You realize how few people actually read the OP after the title?

User Info: EvolutionBaby

EvolutionBaby
3 months ago#52
LazorGuns posted...
BakusaiTenketsu posted...
You do realize you could have just had "Lego Overwatch Toys coming in 2019" as the Topic Title, since that's the main news, and then put somewhere in the OP, "Also, there might be an Overwatch animated show coming to Netflix."

Whatever, semantics, spilled milk tears, done is done, and all that jazz.

Then people would miss the hype. You realize how few people actually read the OP after the title?

"Lego OW toys coming in 2019, non-Lego animated series may also be in the works"

That's just an example, but you get the idea. I don't see why you can't just say something like "I worded this worse than I probably should have. Sorry for the confusion.". There's nothing wrong with admitting when you've made a mistake. In fact, many people would respect that admission a lot more than they'd respect the excuses, rudeness, and other stuff like that. That goes for everything in life, not just some topic on an online message board.
(message deleted)

User Info: EvolutionBaby

EvolutionBaby
3 months ago#54
DarthVaper posted...
Responding to negativity with negativity though? Yeah, the facepalm wasn't necessary, but it also wasn't worth getting pissed off about it.

Lazor's "/facepalm" response is basically the online equivalent of saying something like "wow, what you just said was pretty stupid". I know it, you know it, Goldar knows it, and I'm sure Lazor knows it.

Someone saying something incredibly confusing and then having the nerve to leave a response like that when someone inevitably misunderstands them? That's enough to piss off anybody. It's easy to deny it when you're not the one it happened to or when you don't respond until several hours after it was done, but you know just as well as I do that getting frustrated by something like that is just basic human nature. Nobody likes having another person imply that they've said something stupid, especially in an instance where the other person is the one who's actually guilty of wrongdoing.

User Info: UragaanaDie

UragaanaDie
3 months ago#55
Yeah I'm down for a lego animated series, they did star wars pretty good. Would rather they were silent with no voice acting though, gives more opportunities for visual humour. I'd also get the junkers and their bike if it was a set, maybe an ilios, blizz world or anubis set out of the levels
And be worn by Radobaan!

LazorGuns
3 months ago#56
UragaanaDie posted...
Yeah I'm down for a lego animated series, they did star wars pretty good. Would rather they were silent with no voice acting though, gives more opportunities for visual humour. I'd also get the junkers and their bike if it was a set, maybe an ilios, blizz world or anubis set out of the levels

It's not a freaking Lego animated series FFS.

User Info: uubershikamarux

uubershikamarux
3 months ago#57
LazorGuns posted...
UragaanaDie posted...

You dont know that your just assuming its going to be an "action oriented series" your as much in the dark as everyone
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible

LazorGuns
3 months ago#58
uubershikamarux posted...
LazorGuns posted...
UragaanaDie posted...

You dont know that your just assuming its going to be an "action oriented series" your as much in the dark as everyone

No, I'm not. Lego makes tie-ins for a plethora of franchises that aren't Lego series, it's kind of what they do. I'm just going with the most likely scenario.

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
3 months ago#59
What the actual f*** would a Lego tracer look like, as compared to an ordinary yellow Lego dude?

Obviously I won't even be accepting free toys from this blatant money grab.

Maybe let's focus on predatory gambling, rather than stupid, kids toys, no?
You must A) gather your party before venturing forth
________B) construct additional pylons

User Info: mikesettokill

mikesettokill
3 months ago#60
IamI3rian posted...
What the actual f*** would a Lego tracer look like, as compared to an ordinary yellow Lego dude?

Obviously I won't even be accepting free toys from this blatant money grab.

Maybe let's focus on predatory gambling, rather than stupid, kids toys, no?

Google lego tracer
CONTEXT
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Lego Overwatch coming in 2019, may be a tie-in to a TBA Netflix animated series
  • Topic Archived